Day time tours
- Sort by Average rating
Premium Morning Snorkel
Premium Morning SnorkelFrom: $142.00
The Morning Snorkel takes you to two of the world’s most magnificent bays for snorkeling. Your captain and crew will share the history and culture of the area as you journey along the coastline, and you’ll also get to see some of the island’s unique geological features. Join to day to book your adventure!
- Enjoy a Scenic Journey Down the Southern Kona Coastline
- Explore Honaunau Bay and Kealakekua Bay for Snorkeling
- Learn About the History and Culture of the Area
- See Some of Hawaii’s Unique Geological Features
Deluxe Morning Adventure
Deluxe Morning AdventureFrom: $120.00
Looking for an adventure in Hawai’i? Join us on a Deluxe Morning Adventure where you’ll snorkel in some of the most beautiful reefs in the world. You’ll explore sea caves, lava tubes, and meet colorful fish and marine life. This is an experience you won’t want to miss!
- 4+ hour tour
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay
- Equipment included
Captain Cook Rafting Snorkel Tour
Captain Cook Rafting Snorkel TourFrom: $99.95
Looking to get up close and personal with Hawaii’s vibrant marine life? Captain Cook Rafting offers snorkeling tours that let you explore the underwater world of Hawaii! Join us for an unforgettable adventure as we cruise along the Kona coast and snorkel at the Captain Cook Monument.
- 2.5-hour tour
- Snorkel tour
- Kealakekua Bay
- Captain Cook Monument
Deluxe Captain Cook Tour
Deluxe Captain Cook TourFrom: $89.95
Cruise along the beautiful Kona coast to our destination. Then, upon entering the calm waters of Kealakekua Bay you will snorkel with tropical fish, above coral gardens and with luck watch Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles & humpback whales (During whale watching season – November to March). See where the famous explorer James Cook first arrived in Hawaii. View the site of historic Ka`awaloa village and Hawaiian Royalty.
- Choose morning or afternoon start times
- Cruise along the magnificent Kona coast
- Snorkel gear and instruction included
- 2.5-hour, 3+ years welcome
Kona Coast Snorkel Tour
Kona Coast Snorkel TourFrom: $165.00
This 5-hour guided tour allows guests to discover remote locations along the Kona coast only accessible by boat, and have the opportunity to swim with abundant marine life native to the area.
- 5-hour Snorkel Cruise
- See Dolphins & Abundant Marine Life
- Snorkel Gear Provided
- Stand-up Paddleboards Provided
Private Snorkel & Sail To Kealakekua
Private Snorkel & Sail To KealakekuaFrom: $3,240.00
Take a luxurious sail with only your group (up to 6 guests) on an incredible sailing yacht for a cruise down to Kealakekua Bay.
- Make Stops Along The Way
- Maximum of 6 Guests
- Add On Various Meal Packages
- 5 Hrs. 9AM Daily Sail, Honokokau Harbor
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with Lunch
Kawaihae Wildlife Watch & Snorkel Cruise with LunchFrom: $255.00
One of the few tours operating out of Kohala, this snorkel cruise includes a lot of wildlife plus a stop off-shore of one of the best beaches on the island.
- Seeing Wildlife Is Guaranteed
- Choose Afternoon Or Morning Sail In Kohala
- Picnic Lunch & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3 Hrs. 9AM or 1PM Daily Sail, Kawaihae Harbor
Luxury Catamaran Yacht Snorkel Sail
Luxury Catamaran Yacht Snorkel SailFrom: $465.00
A maximum of 6 guests aboard makes for an uncrowded, intimate experience aboard a spacious and luxurious yacht.
- Snorkeling & Marine Life Watch
- Maximum of 6 Guests Total
- Picnic Or Bento Lunch And Drinks
- 4 Hrs. 9AM Daily Sail, Honokokau Harbor
Waikoloa Snorkel Sail with Lunch
Waikoloa Snorkel Sail with LunchFrom: $159.00
Take a luxury 4-hour sail with some of the best snorkeling stops along the Kona coast! Enjoy comfortable seating, private changing rooms, a freshwater shower and great choices for your picnic lunch.
- Snorkel stops along the way
- Maximum of 6 guests
- Views of the Kona coast
- 4-hour trips daily from Honokokau Harbor
Kona Rafting Snorkel Adventure
Kona Rafting Snorkel AdventureFrom: $130.00
Snorkel at the two best spots on the South Kona Coast. We will visit the famous Kealakekua and Honaunau Bays on this morning snorkeling cruise over 4-hours.
- Snorkel In Two Great Locations
- All The Gear You Need Included
- Snacks, Tropical Fruit & Drinks
- 4 hrs. 7:30AM Daily, Keauhou Bay
Captain Cook PM Snorkel Adventure
Captain Cook PM Snorkel AdventureFrom: $99.00
A three-hour adventure cruise to explore the historic Kona coast, to Capt. Cook’s Monument at Kealakekua Bay. You will snorkel at this premier marine sanctuary to swim with hundreds of colorful fish, eels, turtles, and corals. Then, we will head out to see if we can find dolphins and whales (in winter months).
- Knowledgeable crew
- Incredible views of local sea life
- Afternoon departure time
- 3 hours
Dolphin Watch & Deluxe Snorkel Adventure
Dolphin Watch & Deluxe Snorkel AdventureFrom: $158.00
The boat has a large spacious cabin area for lounging, relaxing, and sightseeing. On top is a sun deck for sunbathing, socializing, or just enjoying a beverage. The sun deck has a full bar for your convenience, changing rooms, restrooms, ample comfortable seating, and even fresh showers for after the swim.
- Double Deck 65′ Catamaran
- Most popular tour
- 20′ Water Slide
- Duration 4.5 Hours
Beat the Crowd Kona Snorkeling
Beat the Crowd Kona Snorkeling$0.00
The Beat the Crowd Kona Snorkeling tour is the perfect way to explore the beauty of Kealakekua Bay. Swim with dolphins, explore the bay’s crystal-clear waters, and learn about the area’s history. It’s a day of fun in the sun for the whole family!
- Snorkel during quiet hours of the day with fewer crowds
- Witness and swim with Hawaii’s marine life
- Enjoy a prepared lunch while you learn about the history of the bay
- Sail into sea caves and lava tubes along the Kona coast
Kealakekua Bay Snorkeling Tour
Kealakekua Bay Snorkeling TourFrom: $127.00
Take a fun ride in a Zodiac boat out to Kealakekua Bay. This is world-renowned as Hawaii’s premier snorkel spot with incredible visibility and calm conditions. All snorkel gear, high-quality silicone masks, detailed instruction will be provided. Gorgeous views of the Kona coast too!
- Mask, snorkel, additional flotation provided
- Detailed instruction
- Snacks and soft drinks included
- 4-hour tours
Kona Afternoon Sail & Snorkel
Kona Afternoon Sail & SnorkelFrom: $82.00
The Kona Coast Sailing and Snorkeling Tour offers guests the chance to explore the beautiful Kealakekua Bay and its thriving marine life. With our 50-foot catamaran, you’ll enjoy a peaceful sail down the coast before stopping in the bay for a chance to snorkel and explore.
- Sail along the Kona coast on a 50-foot catamaran
- Snorkel in one of the best spots in the islands
- See colorful fish, turtles, and other sea life
- Enjoy drinks and snacks as you relax on your sail