Big Island Volcano Tour From Oahu And Maui
Big Island Volcano Tour From Oahu And MauiFrom: $585.00
Take an incredible journey from Oahu to Big Island for the day. See much of what the Big Island has to offer from waterfalls and volcanoes to beautiful black sand beaches.
- Waterfalls, Lava Tube & Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Friendly, Expert Volcano Tour Guide
- Return Flights from Oahu
Day on the Bay Snorkel Picnic Sail
Day on the Bay Snorkel Picnic SailFrom: $161.00
Enjoy a water adventure and a relaxing day aboard Captain Bob’s catamaran. You will board the catamaran and cruise through the amazing barrier reef at Kaneohe Bay.
- Sail to sandbars and unique areas
- BBQ Lunch and Drinks incl.
- Free Transportation from Waikiki
- 4 Hours on the Bay
Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self-Guided Hike
Diamond Head Crater Shuttle & Self-Guided HikeFrom: $34.99
Start your day with a hike around Diamond Head and take in the gorgeous views of South Oahu in every direction. This spectacular crater is a famous landmark on the edge of Waikiki.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater
- Morning Shuttle Times
- Moderate Difficulty 1.6 Mile
- 3 Hrs. Thurs. To Tues. Waikiki
Flyboard Waikiki Adventure
Flyboard Waikiki AdventureFrom: $230.00
Flyboarding is the newest adventure sport to hit the shores of Waikiki. Learn how to soar high above the ocean and perform impressive tricks during a one-on-one lesson with a flyboarding expert!
- Adrenaline-Pumping Watersport
- Master Exciting Tricks
- First Aid/CPR Certified Instructors
- Views of Waikiki and Diamond Head
Grand Circle Island Tour
Grand Circle Island TourFrom: $163.00
Visit all of O’ahu’s most treasured attractions and iconic spots as you experience this 120-mile round trip tour. These breathtaking views are one in a million.
- Waimea Valley & Waterfall
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Macadamia Nut Farm
- Byodo-in Temple
Jet Ski Adventure
Jet Ski AdventureFrom: $118.20
Enjoy the sheer adrenaline rush of Jet Skiing with great views of South Shore of Oahu. Open the throttle and feel the power of a 4-stroke Honda Aquatrax.
- Unguided Jet Ski Rental
- 30 Minutes Of Riding Time
- Transportation from Waikiki
- Available Daily 9 – 4pm
Kayak RentalsFrom: $69.00
Our guests are provided a safety brief on Kaneohe bay, a detailed map on where to venture, and a kayaking orientation given by our trained and certified instructors.
- Beautiful Kaneohe Bay
- Half & Full & Multi-Day Options
- Snorkeling Equipment & Dry Bag Option
- Tandem Kayak also Avail
Ko’olau Waterfall HikeBike Hawaii
Ko’olau Waterfall HikeFrom: $85.00
Enjoy an incredible rainforest waterfall hike on private land right near Waikiki. Go swimming in a waterfall pool in the Koʻolau mountains.
- 2-mile Rainforest Hike
- Private Waterfall On Windward Oahu
- Swim In A Waterfall Pool
- Pickup In Waikiki – 2.5 Hour Tour