Oahu Waterfall Hike and Bike Downhill Tour
Oahu Waterfall Hike and Bike Downhill TourFrom: $160.00
Explore Hawaii’s lush tropical rainforest on this moderate 1.5-mile round-trip guided hike where you will experience tranquil streams and view a stunning Hawaiian waterfall. Then, A 5-mile tropical ride coasts downhill on a paved road nestled in the lush Pu`u `Ohia rainforest.
- Short 1.5 mile guided Rainforest Hike
- 5-mile Downhill Bike Ride
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki
- 6-hour Ride and Tour with lunch
Path to Pali Passage
Path to Pali PassageFrom: $275.00
Soar over Oahu and experience views you’ll never get from the ground. Our flight starts over Waikiki Beaches and Diamond Head, then we see Hanauma Bay, and the Windward Coast. You will pass over Makapu’u Lighthouse, Lanikai Beach, Ko’olau Mountains, and Nu’uanu Pali. Last, you will view Pearl Harbor with the USS Arizona Memorial from the air.
- Multiple departures daily
- Incredible views of Diamond Head, Nu’uanu Pali, and Pearl Harbor
- Great for all ages
- 30-minute tour
Pokai Bay SUP Lessons
Pokai Bay SUP LessonsFrom: $139.00
SUP Lessons in Pokai Bay offer a great way to explore the coastline and get some exercise without the crowds. The waves are calm and perfect for beginners, and you’ll be able to paddle around in the beautiful Pokai Bay. SUP lessons also offer the chance to see sea turtles, dolphins, and stunning views of the Ko Olina coastline!
- Small Groups and Private Lessons
- The Ideal SUP Lessons for Beginners
- Practice in Warm and Calm Waters
- See Marine Life Like Turtles and Dolphins!
Private North Shore Horseback Ride
Private North Shore Horseback RideFrom: $138.00
Book your group to take a private horseback riding tour along a North Shore beach. There are 3 starting times for this tour daily so itʻs flexible to your vacation schedule. Perfect for families and groups who are new to horses.
- Private Ride Along The Beach
- Min. 2 Guests. Explore The Area
- Perfect For Beginners. 8+ Age
- 1.5 HRS. Noon, 2PM & 4PM Daily
Rainforest, Waterfall, And Movie Sites Hike
Rainforest, Waterfall, And Movie Sites HikeFrom: $50.99
Available rain or shine, this 2-mile trek will not disappoint. Hike through the dripping jungles of Manoa Valley to a 150-ft. waterfall. Along the way, you will pass through famous movie sites and experience the beautiful, jurassic biodiversity of O’ahu.
- Complimentary transportation from Waikiki
- Dripping jungles and a 150-ft. waterfall
- Traverse through famous movie locations
- 3.5 hour tour
Reef ExplorerFrom: $159.00
This tour is perfect for beginner divers who want to explore two of Oahu’s most beautiful reefs. You’ll be able to see a wide variety of marine life and coral on this dive, and we guarantee you’ll have an amazing time!
- 3-hour tour
- Two-tank dive
- Shallow reef dive
- Great for beginners
South Shore Aerial Experience
South Shore Aerial ExperienceFrom: $195.00
Not sure about a helicopter ride? Try a shorter flight above Waikiki and Oahuʻs South Shore. Itʻs an affordable way to experience the joy of flying above a tropical island. You will love it.
- Soar Above Waikiki
- Doors On Or Off Option
- 2 Guest Min. Ages 7+
- 20-25 Min Flight, Honolulu
Spirit Of Aloha Adventure Sail
Spirit Of Aloha Adventure SailFrom: $50.00
Our crew will take you on a journey to Diamond Head, where you’ll see the best of Oahu’s natural scenery and cityscape. You’ll also get up close and personal with marine wildlife in their natural habitat – it’s an experience you won’t find anywhere else!
- 1-hour Round-trip Sail
- Waikiki’s Largest Catamaran
- Stunning Backdrop of the Waikiki City Scape
- Marine Wildlife and Views of Diamon Head Crater
Traditional Polynesian Sailing Canoe
Traditional Polynesian Sailing CanoeFrom: $200.00
Sail the Oahu coast on a traditional wooded double-hulled canoe. The crew of Kamoauli seeks to perpetuate Hawaiian historical and cultural understanding of the landscapes and ocean of Oahu’s Kona coast. Come aboard and experience this unique, place-based educational platform for a relaxing sail including refreshments, and music.
- Family-oriented for all ages
- Songs, stories, and activities with a local expert
- 2 Hours, Daily Sail
Volcanic Rain Forest Hike
Volcanic Rain Forest HikeFrom: $85.00
On this trip, you will trek along the slopes of an ancient Hawaii cinder cone volcano and explore a lush native forest preserve offering sweeping views of O’ahu’s two parallel mountain ranges.
- 5-mile Hiking Tour
- Tour Pickups In Waikiki
- Professional Nature Guide
- 9 am – 1 pm tour (4 hours)
Volcano Sightseeing & Helicopter Tour From Oahu and Maui
Volcano Sightseeing & Helicopter Tour From Oahu and MauiFrom: $989.00
Staying in Waikiki or at a Maui resort and wishing that you can get away to explore some volcanoes for the day? This tour is for you! Fly over to the Big Island of Hawaii for the day and have an unbelievable experience. Take a morning inter-island flight, tour the volcano in the morning and fly in a helicopter over it later that afternoon. You are in for a great adventure.
- See Hilo, mountains, and waterfalls
- View the Kilauea volcano caldera
- Shuttle pickup at your hotel – inter-island flight included
- 12+ hour tour
Waikiki Submarine Dive
Waikiki Submarine DiveFrom: $147.00
During the Atlantis Submarine Discovery Dive, the submarine takes you down 100 feet, just outside of the Waikiki Coastline. Don’t miss out on this once of a lifetime experience.
- Dive 100′ Below the Ocean
- Once-In-A-Life Time Experience
- Waikiki Beach-front Check-In & Departure
- Almost a 2-hour long tour
West Oahu Zipline
West Oahu ZiplineFrom: $99.99
Come visit the only Zipline on the Westside of Oahu. We have 6 lines, ranging in lengths from 300-900ft, that zip through beautiful views of the Waianae mountain range. Come and experience a fun, safe, high flying, and adrenaline rush experience with your family and friends with West Oahu Zipline.
- 6 Line Course
- Zipline Over a Canopy
- State of the Art Equipment
- Duration 2 Hours