Kualoa Ranch ATV Adventure Tour Details
- ATV 1 Hour Ride $89.00 or Multi ATV 2 Hour Ride $134.00
- Optional round trip transportation from Waikiki available for $15 per person. If you’re doing the ATV ride only, we recommend driving there yourself. Otherwise, there are lots of activities and tours you can choose at the Kualoa Ranch
ATV 1 Hour Ride
- This ride takes you on tour to famous movie locations and scenic views of the Pacific Ocean. One hour tour time includes safety briefing. Please check-in for your tour at least 15 minutes before your tour time.
- Times: 8:45am | 10:30am | 12:00pm | 2:30pm – Please select a time during the booking procedure
Multi ATV- 2 Hour Ride
- Minimum 2 participants when booking. The Multi 2-hour ATV ride is for our more experience or adventures riders to see more of the Beauty of Kaaawa Valley. The path can be quite muddy, dusty, and rugged. Visitors should wear durable clothes that they aren’t concerned about getting dirty. It is wise to wear long pants, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a towel. This ride takes you on a tour of famous movie locations, scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and deep into Kualoa’s secret spots. Two hour tour time includes safety briefing. Please check-in for your tour at least 15 minutes before your tour time.
- 8:30 | 9:30am | 11:15am | 1:45pm | 3:30pm – Please select a time during the booking procedure.
Ride at your own risk. ATVs are potentially dangerous, and all riders must acknowledge this and sign a liability release. Riders are cautioned to follow instructions from the tour leader about safe speeds and staying on the trails.
- Multi ATV – Minimum driver age of 21 (drivers may swap out mid-tour) 2-6 Guests per-vehicle
- Mulit ATV – Child Age 5-12yrs
- ATV riders must be 16 years or older.
- Must sign a liability release form
- Must follow instructions from your guide
- If pregnant, you will not be allowed to ride for your safety
- Trial run dividing novices from the experienced drivers determining which they ride with.
- These rugged all-terrain 4wd ATV vehicles don’t have any power steering, so drivers must have some strength and coordination.