Skyline Akaka Falls Zipline Tour Highlights
- $187.45 for Adult/Child 10yrs+
Thousands of people love our zipline tours. Before you go, make sure you are:
- 10 years or older. All customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
- Between 80-260lbs.
- Able to hike 1/2 mile at elevation and over uneven surfaces
- Free of chronic heart problems
- If you have serious neck, back, or joint injuries check with your doctor
- Have not had recent surgery especially on ankles, knees or back.
- Not pregnant
- Ready to have tons of FUN!
- Check in for Skyline Akaka Falls is at our retail store located at: 28 Honomu Rd. Honomu, HI 96728
What to wear
- Shorts and a short-sleeve t-shirt are recommended (due to regularly hot weather here). SUNSCREEN is highly recommended. White clothing is NOT recommended. Wearing brightly colored clothes will make pictures look amazing!
Are there any health issues I should consider:
- Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
- Ziplining isn’t strenuous, but you need to be able to hike about 1/2 mile and climb steps. We have had people from 10 to 90 do the course without problems.