SEE ALL OF OAHU ON A CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR
The Grand Circle Island Tour begins as the morning sun warms the sandy beaches of Waikiki. This comprehensive 120-mile tour covers all the island’s major highlights, from Waikiki Beach to the North Shore’s renowned surf spots.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see it all! Your professional guide will show you Oahu’s natural beauty and cultural landmarks, ensuring you make the most of your time on this fantastic island. It’s one of the best sightseeing tours in all of Hawaii!
You’ll witness some of the most photographed places on Oahu throughout the trip. The day is filled with incredible overlooks, coastal views, historic and sacred spots, a waterfall swim (if you want) and so much more.
Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Complete Oahu Circle Island Tour Features
Expert Guide & Small Group Tours
Experience ancient Hawaiian culture and history as you discover the incredible natural landscapes of O’ahu. Soak in the beauty of O’ahu, from the volcanic craters and shorelines of the southern shores to the lush valleys, waterfalls, and forests of the Ko’olau Mountains, to the white sandy beaches that meet the turquoise sea. Throughout your journey, your guide will provide fascinating narration about Hawaii’s bird and plant species, geology, history, and culture.
Before long, we’ll weave up the Koʻolau Mountains to the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout. This is where King Kamehameha battled to unite the Hawaiian Islands. Later, you’ll find yourself in a mountain cleft gazing at the Byodo-In Temple. This remarkable structure commemorates the 100th anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants.
Waimea Valley Botanical Gardens & Waterfall
Moving on, we’ll visit Waimea Falls and the surrounding valley. These places are rich in history, spirituality, and island traditions. Your guide will take you through the botanical gardens of this vast and tranquil setting. Learn how deeply embedded traditions live on in today’s Hawaiian culture.
Not Included In Small Group Option.
Your guide will share the rich agricultural history of Oahu. Next, we’ll journey to Dole Plantation with its rows of pineapple and sugarcane. And you’ll learn how the sweet and prickly pineapple became Hawaii’s symbol of hospitality.
Complete Oahu Circle Island Tour Details
- Activity & Event Itinerary
- Prices & Menu
- Special Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
120 Mile Circle Island Tour of Oahu
Drive Through Kahala Million-Dollar Neighborhood
See Koko Head Crater
Stop At Halona Blowhole (when conditions allow)
See The Makapu’u Lighthouse & Rabbit Island
Southeast Oahu Coastal Route
Waimea Valley Visit With Tram To The Waterfalls ($10 extra)
Stop At Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
Lunch Is Included At Waimea Valley Stop
Stop At Byodo-In Temple
See Mokoli’i Island (aka: Chinaman’s Hat)
See Crouching Lion & Hear The Stories Of The Area
Drive Past The Surfing Beaches North Shore of Oahu
Stop At The Dole Pineapple Plantation
Join O’ahu’s most experienced tour company on an exciting Waimea Waterfall and Circle Island Adventure that will satisfy your senses and provide exceptional photo opportunities. We travel up the spectacular southeast shore of O’ahu to experience the stunning natural scenery, white sands, snorkeling sites, turquoise waters, and volcanic cliffs and shorelines of popular sites, including Halona Blowhole, From Here to Eternity Beach, and Sandy Beach. Driving up the island's eastern side, step into the peaceful Valley of the Temples and marvel at the Byodo-In Temple nestled under the lush Ko’olau Mountains. View the incredible offshore islet of Chinaman’s Hat in Kane’ohe Bay and see Malaekahana Bay, a favorite site of O’ahu residents for beach-going.
We will see the sands of Sunset Beach, a major big-wave surf competition site in the winter months and a peaceful sandy beach in the summer. We will make a stop at Waimea Valley, an ancient valley filled with over 5,000 unique species of tropical flowering plants and ancient Hawaiian cultural sites. Bento box lunch included at Waimea Valley. A short hike (1.5 miles round-trip) on a paved road will take you to the enchanting Waimea Waterfall, one of the most scenic on the island. (Our small group tour does not include lunch or a stop at Waimea Valley.)
Our final stop is at the historic Dole Pineapple Plantation, where you can taste pineapple treats and view colorful varieties from around the world.
Activity & Event Itinerary
Large Group Tour With Stop In Waimea Valley
- 7:00 am - Pickup In Waikiki by a Professional guide to narrate your tour
- 8:30 am - Halona Blowhole & “From Here to Eternity” Beach - beautiful cove with Hawaiian green sea turtles
- 9:30 am - Pali Lookout
- 10:00 am - Byodo-In Temple - Buddhist temple situated at the base of the Ko’olau Mountains in the Valley of the Temples
- 11:30 am - See Chinaman’s Hat - picturesque island located offshore in Kane’ohe Bay
- 12:00 pm Kahuku - home to the North Shore’s famous shrimp trucks & protected wetlands
- 12:30 pm - Drive by Sunset Beach - legendary big wave surf spot and home to surf competitions in the winter
- 12:45 pm - Waimea Valley - botanical garden with over 5,000 species and ancient archaeological sites
- 3:00 pm - Waimea Waterfall - one of O’ahu’s most scenic waterfalls
- 3:45 pm - Dole Pineapple Plantation
- 5:30 pm - Return to your Waikiki hotel
*Bento box lunch at Waimea Valley (included)
Tour stops may change due to weather, construction, or other unavoidable circumstances for the safety of our guests.
Small Group Tour
Our Small group Tour has a slightly different itinerary with a no-host lunch stop.
- 6:45 AM Pier / Airport Pickup
- 7:00 AM Waikiki Pickup
- 7:10 AM Diamond Head Lookout / Earhart Marker Stop
- 7:50 AM Halona Blow Hole Stop
- 8:30 AM Nuuanu Pali Overlook Stop
- 9:00 AM Byodo-in Temple Stop
- 10:00 AM Macadamia Nut Farm (snacks) Stop
- 11:00 AM Kahuku Sugar Mill & Food Trucks (lunch on your own) Stop
- 1:00 PM Haleiwa Town & North Shore Beaches Drive By
- 1:30 PM Dole Plantation Stop
- 2:50 PM Historic Downtown Honolulu Stop
- 3:00 PM Waikiki Drop Off
- 4:00 PM Airport Drop Off
*Sample route & timing
Prices & Menu
10-Hour Circle Island Small Group Tour From Waikiki Hotels
|AdultsAges 12 yrs+||$159.00|
|ChildrenAges 3-11 yrs||$108.00|
|InfantsAges 0-2 yrs||FREE|
10-Hour Circle Island & Waimea Valley Group Tour With Lunch From Waikiki Hotels
|AdultsAges 12 yrs+||$173.00|
|ChildrenAges 3-11 yrs||$122.00|
|InfantsAges 0-2 yrs||FREE|
Our large group tour option includes a "To Go" Lunch at beautiful Waimea Valley.
Our small group tour option does not include lunch but we still make a stop at the Kahuku Sugar Mill for you to have lunch on your own.
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses, and skirts are not recommended. Bug and insect repellant are recommended.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust routes for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected, incredible views, and memorable sightseeing along the way!
- This tour involves walking 1.5 miles on a paved road that inclines slightly to the waterfall. Please bring comfortable walking shoes, water, and a rain jacket or poncho in case of rain.
- You can pay the fee to ride the tram at $10 / pp
- Note: This tour is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties or children under three years old.
Optional Small Group Tour: There is an option to go on a smaller group tour which does not include a stop at Waimea Valley, and lunch is on your own. A small group option is for those that want to take a more leisurely pace in a smaller group and a more comfortable ride.
Any request for a refund 72 hours or more prior to the start of the tour or activity is honored with a full refund.
No refunds are issued for any cancellations inside the 72-hour period, prior to the start of your tour. There is no refund for no-shows. There is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability outside of the 72-hour cancellation period.