Kona Snorkeling Tour & Dolphin Watch Details
Guaranteed Dolphin Sightings
Breakfast & Lunch Included
Depart From Kailua Pier
Visit Famous Red Hill
4.5 Hour Cruise
Water toys, sea-view boards, inner tubes & more
Wetsuits & Go-Pro Available For Rent
Upgrade To Scuba Minimum 12 years old
Board our boat in the center of Kona for an incredible snorkeling adventure to Red Hill, a famous underwater area full of attractions. We cruise down the coast starting from Kailua pier, getting wonderful views of the coastline while dolphins swim in the wake caused by our ship. See them up-close on our dolphin watch and Kona snorkel tour. We begin our day at 8 am and return to the pier by 12:30 pm. You will enjoy a wonderful continental breakfast onboard, as well as a grilled hamburger lunch. After snorkeling, we open our cash bar so you can relax with some drinks as we make our way back to the pier.
- 7:30 am – Check-in at Kailua Pier in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii
- 8:45 am – Boarding begins for our morning cruise
- 8:00 am – Depart for our snorkel cruise
- 8:10 am – Begin to encounter dolphins in the bay
- 8:30 am – Coastline cruise
- 9:30 am – Arrive at our snorkeling location
- 11:00 am – Begin serving Lunch
- 11:30 am – Leave snorkeling location at Red Hill
- 12:30 pm – Arrive back at Kailua Pier
Price & Availability
|Adult Ride Along||$88.00|
|Child (6 yrs – 17 yrs)||$88.00|
|Child (5 yrs and under)||Free|
Offered year round.
Location: Kailua Pier
Guests need to provide their own towels. Bar and rental items are available onboard for an additional charge.
Actual snorkeling time: 2 hours.
Summer season: June 1st – July 31st.