- $217.00 for Adults
What to Expect
- Moderate air temperatures at sea level with cooler temperatures at higher elevations on the drive from Kona; occasional rain showers; strenuous hike across uneven and steep, rocky terrain including black lava rock.
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothes, shorts are fine, light jacket or sweater, sunglasses and hat, comfortable closed-toe shoes are required (sandals and flip-flops or “slippahs” will not be accepted)
What to Bring
- Video or your camera and your tour voucher.
Included with Tour
- Military-grade LED flashlights, umbrellas, walking sticks, camera tripod to share, mosquito repellant, sunblock, snacks and beverages (water, juice, soda) all day, picnic lunch at the Kona coffee farm and dinner at Volcano Winery (dietary requirements and restrictions accommodated on request with advance notice), all entrance fees and access to private locations.
All ages can be accommodated with the following restrictions:
- State law requires child safety seats for all guests under 4 years of age (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advanced notice)
- Booster seats required for all guests between ages 4 and 7 and under 4 feet 9 inches tall and 80 pounds weight (we’re happy to supply seats at no charge with advance notice)
Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Full Day and Early Evening Tour departing from Kona. Guests should be able to negotiate stairs and walk for 20 minutes unassisted. Volcanic emissions, including sulfur gas, may affect those with respiratory concerns. Participants should be prepared for immediate evacuation in accordance with directions given by County, State and/or Federal officials