- Adult $131.00
- Child $95.00 (12yrs & Under)
- 2yrs & under are free as long as they are able to sit in someones lap or in a high-chair
- One seating at sunset
- 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm October – January 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm February – April & September 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm May – August
Fresh Flower Lei & Mai Tai greeting.
Open bar included throughout the evening.
A sit-down, five-course dinner, featuring cuisine of Hawaii, Aotearoa – New Zealand, Tahiti, Samoa, and Dessert.
Menu created by Executive Chef James McDonald from Pacific’O Restaurant, and I’O Restaurant. Each course is accompanied by dramatic Polynesian entertainment from each island. Example, the Hawaiian course is accompanied by Hawaiian dances; New Zealand course is accompanied by New Zealand dances, etc… Show created by Old Lahaina Luau.
Feast at Lele Men
Traditional Polynesian Staples
- Banana & Sweet Potato Chips served w/a Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa.
First Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua’a – Pork w/Hawaiian Salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded & served on Steamed Cabbage. Seared I’a – Fresh Fish w/Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa. Pohole Ferns Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing. Poi.
Second Course from Aotearoa-New Zealand
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy & Ginger. Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy & Garlic. Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot w/Poha Berry Vinaigrette.
Third Course from Tahiti
- Moa Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger. Baked Scallops – Scallops w/Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped w/Bread Crumbs. E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice & Coconut Milk w/Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro.
Fourth Course from Samoa
- Grilled Gúfe’e – Squid w/Island Herb Sauce Palusami – Breadfruit & Squash cooked in Young Taro Leaf & Coconut Cream. Shrimp, Avocado & Fresh Fruit – tossed in a Lilikoi Dressing.
Fifth Course Desserts
- Carmel Mac Nut Tart topped w/Haupia (Coconut Pudding). Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles. Fresh Exotic Tropical Fruits.