More Exciting Big Island Tours
Big Island Spectacular Helicopter TourDiscover both the Big Island's beauty and its volcanic fury. Tour the most geologically active environment on earth-the famous Kilauea volcano, which has been continuously erupting since 1983.
- View lava flows and black sand beaches
- Spectacle of Madame Pele's lava
- The affordable flights from Hilo
Kohala and Hamakua Coast HelicopterTour the Kohala coast, valleys, and waterfalls. Many consider this area along with the Hamakua Coast to have the most spectacular scenery on the Big Island.
- Kohala & Hamakua Coastlines
- Waterfall & Waipio Valley Views
- Limited to 6 passengers per tour
- 45 Min Helicopter Tour
Volcano & Waterfall Helicopter 45 MinThe 45 Minute Hilo Fire and Falls Adventure is a fantastic way to enjoy the special island chain of Hawaii. Located on the Big Island, this tour is full of fun, adventure, and unforgettable memories.
- Experience the Volcano from Above
- Comfortable seats
- Ideal viewing windows
- View Hawaii’s Forests and Waterfalls