- Per person $135.00
- Minimum age 12 years old. Maximum weight of 250 lbs.
- Meet at our Kahului office located at 201 Dairy Road.
- Enjoy hot beverages and snacks.
- Helmets and rain gear (if needed) are fitted to each guest for their comfort.
- Bicycle tour begins at the 6500’ elevation mark outside of the national park.
- The tour will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of Haleakala (the world’s largest resting volcano). Riders will enjoy bi-coastal panoramas of Maui’s central valley and West Maui Mountains. Riders will enjoy the scent and sights of riding through pine and eucalyptus forests.
- There will be photo opportunities during the bike ride.
- Brief rest stop at the Maui Lavender Farm.
- Bicycle tour continues through beautiful Upcountry Maui.
- Van tour continues from Pukalani to Ulupalakua Ranch and Winery.
- No-host lunch at the Ulupalakua Ranch Grill, visit the King’s Cottage and the Museum History Room.
- Walk the winery’s beautiful gardens and enjoy free wine tasting.
- Van tour from Ulupalakua to Kahului with information and history of Maui’s plantation days.
- Tour duration approximately 6-7 hours.
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders – please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- 5 feet tall guideline height.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely affect them in this activity.
- Riders must sign acknowledgment of risk & safety form.