- Hike 4.5 miles in Maui’s National Park.
- This area is sometimes referred to as “Seven Sacred Pools,” a network of delightful pools and cascading waterfalls.
- See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet.
- Acres of towering bamboo and a captivating rainforest.
- Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us; 2.5-hr. drive from Central Maui.
- Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- $210 per person
- Hike Maui Provides: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water and snacks
What to Wear
- Swimsuits under clothes
- Sneakers or sports sandals
- Shorts & T-shirt
What to Bring
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide