Tropical Waterfall Tour Details
Historical Narration along the Hilo Coastline
View 4 different waterfalls, including Rainbow Falls
Exclusive access to 1,000-acre tropical fruit farm
Sample seasonal fruit and fresh macadamia nuts
Enjoy your lunch along with stunning views
Swim, Kayak or Stand up Paddle at 120 ft. Private Waterfall
This tour explores 4 of the best waterfalls on the Hilo coast. We start with a pickup at your Hilo hotel from our baseyard at around 10:00am. From there we will go out and see some beautiful locations with waterfalls after doing a quick tour of historic Hilo town.
Your tour includes a special treat of swimming in a private waterfall. If you prefer, use the Standup paddle board or kayak to explore this beautiful spot. Fulfill a Hawaiian vacation dream by playing in a tropical waterfall pool.
This tour includes transportation, a picnic lunch, a variety of fresh fruits for tasting at a private farm and cool drinks all day.
Price & Availability
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday departures at 10:00 AM.
- Please meet at our Hilo location to begin your tour or set your hotel for pickup at checkout. Meeting location and timing will be provided at confirmation call.
- Pickup At All Hilo Hotels & Airport Available
|Child (12 yrs and under)||$125.00|
- Guests should be able to walk on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
- What to Bring & Wear: Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and a light sweatshirt or jacket.