Tropical Waterfall Tour Details
- Historical Narration along the Hilo Coastline
- View 4 different waterfalls, including Rainbow Falls
- Exclusive access to 1,000-acre tropical fruit farm
- Sample seasonal fruit and fresh macadamia nuts
- Enjoy your lunch along with stunning views
- Swim, Kayak or Stand up Paddle
- At 120 ft. Private Waterfall
This tour explores 4 of the best waterfalls on the Hilo coast. We start with a pickup at your Hilo hotel from our baseyard at around 10:00am. From there we will go out and see some beautiful locations with waterfalls after doing a quick tour of historic Hilo town.
Your tour includes a special treat of swimming in a private waterfall. If you prefer, use the Standup paddle board or kayak to explore this beautiful spot. Fulfill a Hawaiian vacation dream by playing in a tropical waterfall pool.
This tour includes transportation, a picnic lunch, a variety of fresh fruits for tasting at a private farm and cool drinks all day.
Price & Availability
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday departures at 10:00 AM.
- Please meet at our Hilo location to begin your tour or set your hotel for pickup at checkout. Meeting location and timing will be provided at confirmation call.
- Pickup At All Hilo Hotels & Airport Available
|Child (12 yrs and under)||$113.00|
- Guests should be able to walk on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
- What to Bring & Wear: Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and a light sweatshirt or jacket.