Hawaii Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise Details
12-mile cruise of Konaʻs Coastline
Historical Narration Down The Coast
Island Style Sunset Dinner (GF & Vegan Options)
Incredible Sunset Views & Entertainment
Complimentary Drink & Appetizers At Boarding
Children 5 & Under Free
Taking a cruise at sunset is one of the most ideal things to do in Hawaii. The warm air, calm ocean, and wonderful views make this a great setting to enjoy a meal. Combine something you do every evening with something new and you will create a truly memorable experience.
Upon boarding you are greeted with a complimentary drink, to relax with as you find a table for your group or a corner that provides an intimate experience for that special someone. This dinner is filled with beautiful sites, Hawaiian stories and historical points that we will encounter on our way from the Kailua-Kona Pier to the world famous Kealakekua Bay which features the Captain Cook Monument on itʻs shores.
Both to and from the bay, your 3-hour dinner cruise will feature live entertainment, lots of food and great drinks from our cash bar.
- 3:30 pm – Check-in
- 4:00 pm – Board the boat at the Pier at Kailua-Kona
- 4:05 pm – Relax at your table with a drink and appetizers
- 4:10 pm – Leave for Kealakekua Bay
- 5:00 pm – Dinner Entree Served
- 6:00 pm – Dessert Served
- 7:00 pm – Return to Kailua-Kona Pier
Price & Availability
A portion of all proceeds from the Historical cruise are donated to the Kona Historical Society for the preservation, restoration and education of the culture and history of the Kona Coast
- We leave from the Kailua-Kona Pier (right behind the King Kamehameha Hotel) every day except Monday.
- Check in time: 3:30pm | Depart: 4:00pm | Return: 7:00pm