- Adult/Child $125.60 (10yrs+) 80-260 lbs
Where do we check in?
- We have a check-in office at the Fairway Shops for our Ka’anapali tour located at 2580 Keka’a Drive, Ka’anapali, HI 96761
- (Our Haleakala Tour does NOT meet in Ka’anapali)
What should I wear?
- Shorts and a short-sleeve t-shirt are recommended (due to regularly hot weather here). SUNSCREEN is highly recommended. White clothing is NOT recommended. Wearing brightly colored clothes will make pictures look amazing!
Is ziplining safe?
- Skyline Eco-Adventures uses the highest quality equipment that is thoroughly inspected on a regular basis. We put the safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, and we are proud to have safely conducted more than 2,000,000 guest zipline crossings since 2002 – an unsurpassed level of experience in the zipline industry. Through extensive guide training, regular internal & third party inspections, and our use of top notch zipline equipment – we strive to provide a zipline experience that is safe and fun for the whole family, on every tour
What kind of shoes should I wear?
- We require a closed shoe for safety – tennis shoes or hiking shoes are best. No hiking sandals, Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Tom’s or Skeetcher Shapers allowed on the course.
Are there any health issues I should consider?
- Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
- This tour meets about fifteen minutes from upcountry Maui’s paniolo town of Makawao, 2 1/2 mile up Crater Road. There is no address but you will see our zipline sign.
- Tours start at 8:30am – 4:30pm and operate on the hour.
Thousands of people love our zipline tours. Before you go, make sure you are:
- 10 years or older. All customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
- Between 80-260lbs.
- Able to hike 1 mile at elevation and over uneven surfaces
- Free of chronic heart problems
- If you have serious neck, back, or joint injuries check with your doctor
- Have not had recent surgery especially on ankles, knees or back.
- Not pregnant
- Have not been scuba diving within 24 hrs.
- Ready to have tons of FUN!