Wailua Falls Kayak Details
Kayak through the Wailua River
Snack Lunch Included
Leisure Hike Through Kauai Forrest
Small Group Tour (12 passenger max)
120 Foot Waterfall and Waterhole
Swimming opportunities available
Price & Availability
|Child (5 yrs – 12 yrs)||$65.00|
Available Monday through Saturday. Tours are not available on Sunday. Check-in At 7:00AM or 12:30 PM at Rainbow Kayak at 440 Aleka Loop, Kapa’a, HI 96746 Google Maps.
Total Tour Time Is 4.5 to 5 Hours.
|7:00 AM to 12:00 PM||4.5 to 5-hour tour|
|12:30 AM to 5:00 PM||4.5 to 5-hour tour|
|7:00 AM||Morning Brief|
|7:30 AM||2-mile kayak past numerous Heiaus along the cliff lines of the Wailua River|
|8:30 AM||Arrive at Sacred Falls trail for a 1-mile hike to an enchanting waterfall that descends 120′ into a natural pool surrounded by rocks and vegetation|
|9:15 AM||Picnic lunch and swim in natural pools|
|10:15 AM||1-mile hike return to the river mouth|
|11:00 AM||2-mile kayak return through the Wailua River|
|12:00 PM||Arrive at the beginning|
Your tour includes a delicious picnic lunch of a deli-style sandwich, fresh pineapple, chips, cookies, water, and a choice of beverage.
- Roast Beef: Horseradish mayo on whole wheat, cucumber, tomato and sprouts
- Turkey Rose: Rosemary mayo on whole wheat, tomato sprouts
- Ham & Cheese: Cheddar on whole wheat, tomato sprouts
- Veggie: Hummus on multi-grain, cucumber, black olives, tomato, sprouts
- Roast Beef on Lettuce Wrap: Horseradish mayo on lettuce wrap, cucumber, tomato and sprouts
- Turkey Rose on Lettuce Wrap: Rosemary mayo on lettuce wrap, tomato sprouts
- Ham & Cheese on Lettuce wrap: Cheddar on lettuce wrap, tomato sprouts
- Veggie on Lettuce Wrap: Hummus on lettuce wrap, cucumber, black olives, tomato, sprouts
For groups less than 6, 24-hour notice is required for cancellation.
Groups 6 or larger are required to notify us at least 72-hours before the tour.
A 100% penalty charge is strictly enforced.
Tours operate in rain or shine. In the case of extreme weather, the tour will be rescheduled.
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking boots, sandals, water shoes, or running shoes
- Wear a swimsuit under light clothing that you won’t mind getting wet
- Make sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, rain gear, and a towel
- Carry an extra bottle of water
- Bring an extra set of clothes to leave in our van if you’d like to change after (optional)
- Camera (optional)
- Participants should be comfortable paddling around 4 miles (60-90 minutes) and hiking 1.5 miles
- Trail conditions can sometimes be slippery and muddy
- Participants should be in good physical condition, with no back, knee, ankle injuries or recent surgeries
- For your safety, women 20 weeks pregnant or more should not participate