Oahu Downhill Biking Adventure Details
5 Mile Downhill Bike Ride
Multiple opportunities for photos
Great views of Oahu and rainforest
Complimentary round-trip transportation from Kahala, Waikiki, and Aloha Tower.
Picnic Style Lunch & Beverages Included
Professional nature guides
Optional use of rain gear
KHS cruiser bikes, Bell helmets,
A great family-friendly activity on Oahu is biking downhill. This 5-mile ride downhill is full of great views, beautiful overlooks, flowers, tropical fruits, Hawaiian culture, birds and so much more. The geological features alone are spectacular.
The tour begins with pickup at your hotel or condo in Waikiki just before noon and returns you just after 3 pm, a 3-hour biking tour. Combine this tour with a hike or reef experience.
- 12:00 pm – Pickup in Waikiki
- 12:15 pm – On your bike at the top of the hill
- 12:30 pm – Enjoy a picnic lunch at an overlook
- 1:30 pm – Enjoy the sites as you make your way down the hill
- 3:00 pm – End your tour for return to Waikiki
Price & Availability
|Child (14 yrs & under)||$42.98|
Tour is from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Operates on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
- Note: Gratuities and tax (4.712%) are not included. Suggested gratuity: 10% of tour price.
- Minimum 4.0″ to ride bike or 3.5″ max 85lbs. for the trailer to tow behind your bike for children under 3’5″