More Great Water & Ocean Activities
Big Island Manta Ray Night Snorkel TourHop in the ocean for a moonlight swim with manta rays! Put on a mask and snorkel and swim beside these graceful skates. Book this once-in-a-lifetime evening adventure now!
Starts At $102.00
- All Snorkel Gear Included
- Snacks & Hot Drinks Included
- Moonlight Snorkeling
- Two Evening Cruise Times Available Daily
Bird Watching Tour: Rainforest & DryforestNature lovers and birdwatchers delight in exploring two exceptional habitats revealing the evolutionary epic of Hawaiian biology and observing native flora and fauna found nowhere else on earth.
Starts At $215.00
- The Palila (Loxioides bailleui)
- Critically Endangered
- Hike Native Forest
- Groups Max 12
Hilo Tropical Waterfall TourLocated on the east side of the Big Island with rainfall of about 130 inches a year along the shoreline to 200 inches upslope, this area makes for stunning waterfall adventures.
Starts At $149.00
- Visit 4 Different Waterfalls
- Exclusive Access To A Tropical Fruit Farm
- Swim, Paddle or Kayak under a waterfall
- Lunch included 3-hour Guided Tour