- Adult $43.99
- Child $27.99 (3-11yrs)
- Under 3yrs – Free
- Everyday except closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day
- 2 departure times to choose from. 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM / 9:00 AM to 1:45 PM.
- Please note these are approximate times, actual pick up times will be noted on your booking itinerary.
- Narrated tour with round trip on air-conditioned motor coach from Waikiki
- Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial
- 22-minute documentary movie
- 20-minute round trip boat ride
- Drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing at Punchbowl
- Iolani Palace, the only Royal Palace in the U.S. (Drive by only)
- Kawaiaha’o Church and Mission Houses (Drive by only)
- The statue of King Kamehameha the Great (Drive by only)
Pick-up info: Hotel pick-ups 9:00am
Approx return time: 3:00pm
Available: 7 days a week. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
- No meals are included on this tour, however snacks (chips, soda, water bottles, sandwiches, cookies) can be purchased at the snack shop at Pearl Harbor.
- Strollers allowed in park visitor center, but not in theaters or on Navy Launch to the Arizona Memorial. Large items, handbags, video camera bags, etc. not permitted. Storage lockers available for rental at Pearl Harbor.
- There is no age restriction.
- Please be aware that you are visiting a site of tremendous loss of life in service to the United States. Sandals are permissible, but swimwear and profane t-shirts are discouraged.
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- No bags of any type allowed at Pearl Harbor. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor entrance for $3.00 per bag. We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Shirts Required
- Bring Bottled Water
- Don’t forget your camera! (No camera lens longer than 6 inches allowed at Pearl Harbor)
- Tour is not available during these 3 Holidays, Thanksgiving,
- Christmas and New Years Day
- Punchbowl National Cemetery closed on all Federal Holidays, except
- Memorial Day; tours are unable to enter cemetery on those days.