- Per Person $339.00 (Price subject to change if booked at least minute due to flight availability)
- Daily except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas and New Years Day and December 7th. 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Hawaiian Airlines departing between 7:00 and 8:00 AM and returning between 7:00 and 8:00 PM. Flights are approximately 25 minutes each way. Please arrive at the check in at the gate at least an hour and 15 minutes before departure. Bring your government-issued ID to board your flight. Car driver must be a licensed driver.
- Depending on the number of guests in your party. Drive must have a valid drivers license and major credit card under his name
- 1-2 guests Compact Car.
- 3-4 guests Full Size Car
- 5-7 guests SUV or Van.
8:00 AM Arrive at the Honolulu International Airport
8:30 AM Pick up Rental Car, 10 minute drive to Pearl Harbor
9:00 AM Arrive at Pearl Harbor
9:30 AM View Exhibits and Museum
11:00 AM View Documentary Film and take Navy Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial
12:30 PM Lets explore the Island of Oahu. Please note it will be impossible to see all the sites listed below, once your done with your tour at Pearl Harbor, our staff will assist you with recommended stops depending on what Oahu sites you would like to visit and to make sure you get back in time to the airport for your return flight to Maui.
- Dole Plantation
- Swim at Turtle Beach
- Visit or Hike to the top Diamond Head
- Hanauma Bay
- Swim at Waikiki
- North Shore of Oahu
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- 6:00 PM Return your rental car
- 6:30 PM Check in for your return flight to Maui
Bring a bag pack with swim wear and a towel. Please do not leave valuables in your car, there are lockers at Pearl Harbor to hold your bags and valuables while you take your tour of Pearl Harbor.
Since you’re touring Pearl Harbor on your own, we recommend that you purchase the self-guided audio tour to enrich your visit to Pearl Harbor.