Piiholo 6 Line Zipline Tour Details
- What to wear
- Age and Weight restrictions
- Weight Restrictions
- What health/Physical restrictions apply
- Who will not be allowed on this tour
|Child (8 yrs+)||$135.00|
Guests must be between 75 lbs – 275 lbs
- We are located in Upcountry Maui, a mile above the town of Makawao, on the lower slopes of Haleakala crater.
- The address is 799 Piiholo Rd. Our check-in for ZIPLINE, CANOPY and TANGO TOWER tours is at 799 Piiholo Road, 1.2 miles above Makawao Avenue. Get directions from our map. For the ZIP & WATERFALL HIKE COMBO tour, you will meet the Hike Maui van at the Kahului Park n’ Ride. Get directions from our map. If you are staying in S. Maui, we offer pick-up at your hotel for an additional fee.
- We recommend renting a car for the day to come up here; there are many other wonderful sights to see. The Maui Bus only gets you to Makawao Town (Route 40), then there is still a mile walk to the check-in location
What to wear
- Closed-toe shoes are required. No Croc-styles, walking sandals with open toes, Vibram-type finger shoes, water shoes or flip-flops.
- Long pants are not required, although we do recommend capris or longer shorts for comfort.
- We are at 2000 feet elevation, so we recommend sunscreen and a light cover-up.
- Don’t forget your camera; just make sure it has a strap for safety. Anything dropped on tour is gone for good.
- Don’t bring purses, backpacks or large fanny packs; they won’t fit with your harness and we have no place to store such items.
- We do provide a storage box for your keys
Age and Weight restrictions
- Age Restriction Minimum: 8 years old.
- Age Restriction Maximum: None, as long as you can physically handle all aspects of the tours.
- 8 to 15 years old on Canopy tours – Parent or guardian must remain at canopy launch area.
- 16 & 17 years old – Parent or guardian must accompany youth to check-in and sign off on waiver.
- Canopy tours: 50lbs to 250lbs
What health/Physical restrictions apply
- You must be able to walk over unpaved terrain, ascend/descend stairs and steeply-inclined bridges and ramps, grip handlebars and carry a 10 – 12lb trolley.
- You must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by Piiholo Ranch Zipline staff.
- We are able to accommodate deaf, blind or physically challenged individuals in most instances; please call us at (800) 374-7050 for more information.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use allowed on the premises. Any guest judged by our staff to be unwilling and/or incapable of following instructions, or to cause or potentially cause a safety issue due to intoxication, drug use or any other reason, will be removed from the premises and no refund shall be given.
Who will not be allowed on this tour
- Pregnant women
- People with any type of recent surgeries
- People with neck, shoulder or back problems
- People with knee or ankle problems
- People with any other medical condition which may be aggravated by this activity