This 5-line treetop canopy course is a fun adventure for those ages 8 and up. Start with getting your gear together as our friendly guides teach you about the area, history and how to feel comfortable on the zip line so you maximize your fun-time. This is a single rider zipline course that takes you from tree-top to tree-house to tree-top and more. (If you want to change to the dual line course where you can zip beside your partner at the same time, please let us know.)
Part-way through the zip lining trip, we stop for a break at the Pirate Tree-House for drinks and light snacks. We continue on down the course, till we reach the big finale, our longest zipline of the day at over 900ʻ long. Itʻs an experience you wonʻt soon forget. Combine this with a hike with a waterfall swim and your bucket list is complete.
Price & Availability
|Child (8 yrs+)||$165.00|
Guests must be between 75 lbs – 275 lbs
- You must be able to walk over unpaved terrain, ascend/descend stairs and steeply-inclined bridges and ramps, grip handlebars and carry a 10 – 12lb trolley.
- You must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by Piiholo Ranch Zipline staff.
- We are able to accommodate deaf, blind or physically challenged individuals in most instances; please call us at (800) 374-7050 for more information.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use allowed on the premises. Any guest judged by our staff to be unwilling and/or incapable of following instructions, or to cause or potentially cause a safety issue due to intoxication, drug use or any other reason, will be removed from the premises and no refund shall be given.
Age and Weight restrictions
- Age Restriction Minimum: 8 years old.
- Age Restriction Maximum: None, as long as you can physically handle all aspects of the tours.
- 8 to 15 years old on Canopy tours – Parent or guardian must remain at the canopy launch area.
- 16 & 17 years old – Parent or guardian must accompany youth to check-in and sign off on the waiver.
- Canopy tours: 50lbs to 250lbs
Who will not be allowed on this tour
- Pregnant women
- People with any type of recent surgeries
- People with neck, shoulder or back problems
- People with knee or ankle problems
- People with any other medical condition which may be aggravated by this activity