- $260.00 Per person must be 12 years or older.
- A round-trip transfer from your hotel.
- Enjoy hot beverages and snacks.
- Entrance fee to the Haleakala National Park is included.
- You will view sunrise from above the clouds and see the magnificent Haleakala Crater from atop 10,000′ elevation.
- You will learn about the history of Haleakala, visit the Silversword plants, native endangered species and birds that have made Haleakala their permanent home.
- Tour Guides will go over a comprehensive safety briefing including Hawaii’s bicycle safety regulations and tour guidelines.
- Your bicycle safari begins at 6500′ elevation of Mount Haleakala, outside the park, where you will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of the worlds largest resting volcano with only 200 yards of pedaling.
- There will be photo stops along your journey to take home Maui’s magical moments.
- Bike to Skyline Eco-Adventures Zipline adventure to begin your Zipline Adventure
- Tour duration approximately 8-9 hours.
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders – please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age and riders must be between 80 to 250 lbs.
- To participate in the Zipline portion of this tour, guests will be weighed upon check in at the Zipline course and must not exceed 250 lbs. or participant will not be able to participate in the Zipline portion of this tour.
- 5 feet tall guideline height for the Bike tour portion.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions.
- Able to hike 1/2 mile at elevation or over uneven surfaces for the Zipline Eco Adventure.
- Free of chronic heart problems
- Have not been scuba diving within 24 hrs.
- Riders must sign acknowledgement of risk & safety form for Maui Downhill and Skyline Eco-Adventures.
- Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
A Specialty Salad
Entree Choice (choose one)
- Catch of the Day: Ginger butter sauce, papaya salsa, steamed rice, sauteed vegetables
- Macadamia Crusted Chicken: Lemon-caper butter, steamed rice, sauteed vegetables
- Napoleon of Grilled Vegetables: over quinoa, pesto and balsamic reduction