Kualoa Ranch ATV & UTV Adventure Tour Details
1-Hour or 2-Hour UTV or ATV Tours
See 1000-acre Kaʻaʻawa (Jurassic) Valley
Hidden Private Waterfalls
Side-by-side seats on UTV Tour
Drive Through Streams & Up Rough Paths
Transportation From Waikiki Available
- Optional round trip transportation from Waikiki available for $15 per person. If you’re doing the UTV ride only, we recommend driving there yourself. Otherwise, there are lots of activities and tours you can choose at the Kualoa Ranch
ATV or UTV 1 Hour Ride
- This ride takes you on tour to famous movie locations and scenic views of the Pacific Ocean. One hour tour time includes safety briefing. Please check-in for your tour at least 15 minutes before your tour time.
- Times: 8:45am | 10:30am | 12:00pm | 2:30pm – Please select a time during the booking procedure
UTV- 2 Hour Ride
- Minimum 2 participants when booking. The Multi 2-hour UTV ride is for our more experience or adventure riders to see more of the Beauty of Kaaawa Valley. The path can be quite muddy, dusty, and rugged. Visitors should wear durable clothes that they aren’t concerned about getting dirty. It is wise to wear long pants, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a towel. This ride takes you on a tour of famous movie locations, scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and deep into Kualoa’s secret spots. Two hour tour time includes safety briefing. Please check-in for your tour at least 15 minutes before your tour time.
Price & Availability
|UTV 1 Hour Ride||$89.95|
|ATV 1 Hour Ride||$89.95|
|UTV 2 Hour Ride||$137.95|
- 8:30 | 9:30am | 11:15am | 1:45pm | 3:30pm – Please select a time during the booking procedure.
Ride at your own risk. UTVs are potentially dangerous, and all riders must acknowledge this and sign a liability release. Riders are cautioned to follow instructions from the tour leader about safe speeds and staying on the trails.
- UTV – Minimum driver age of 21 (drivers may swap out mid-tour) 2-6 Guests per-vehicle
- UTV – Child Age 5-12yrs
- ATV riders must be 16 years or older.
- Must sign a liability release form
- Must follow instructions from your guide
- If pregnant, you will not be allowed to ride for your safety
- Trial run dividing novices from the experienced drivers determining which they ride with.
- These rugged all-terrain 4wd UTV vehicles don’t have any power steering, so drivers must have some strength and coordination.