- A-Star Helicopter $269.00 (up to 6 passengers only)
- Eco-Star Helicopter $310.00 (up to 7 passengers only)
- Time: Flights depart every hour. Please indicate your preferred time during checkout and we will try to book you as close to that time as possible.
- Location: Check-in at the Hilo Airport.
- Airbus AS350 or A-Star offers less personal space but with similar open cabin design for 180-degree views from each seat. But with less viewing glass then the Eco-Star. The A-Star is utilized by the majority of air tour operators in Hawaii. The Eco-Star offers greater personal space. The Eco-Star is the world’s newest and most expensive model of touring helicopter, and the first specifically designed for air tours.
- Weight limit is 250 lbs. If passenger exceeds weight limit, there will be a 50% surcharge. Children under the age of 2 fly free!
- There are several things on this excursion that please the young, the old, and everything in between. Comfortable clothing is recommended for this tour. The darker the better, as darker apparel reflects less light for picture taking. These flights are available daily but only depart from the Hilo International Airport during the morning and afternoon. The Hilo Volcano and Falls Adventure Tour is truly a great way to enjoy your vacation to Hawaii. If you are visiting the islands to view volcanoes, then this tour is without question a must!