Wai’pio Valley Horseback Adventure Details
Ride through a Lush Tropical Rainforest
Learn About Hawaiian History and Culture
Discover Beautiful Waterfalls
Take a horseback riding adventure with us in the morning or afternoon in Waipio Valley. Our stables in the valley are only accessible by a 4-wheel drive vehicle, so you know that your horseback riding adventure is going to be authentic.
On your ride, there will be a maximum of 12 people so you will receive personalized attention and care.
This tour is not just about the ride, itʻs about exploring the incredible sites and feelings of this valley, with itʻs rich cultural history, lush surroundings, beautiful waterfalls and streams along with the magnificent vistas every step of the way. Your 2.5-hour ride in Kahua Ranch will stick with you forever.
Price & Availability
2.5hr Morning Ride:
- 9:00 am Check-in;
- 9:30-12:00 pm Tour
2.5hr Afternoon Ride:
- 12:30 pm Check-in
- 1:00-3:30 pm Tour
- Children under 8 not permitted
- Weight limit 200 pounds
- Participants should be in good general health.
- Not recommended for elderly, disabled, obese, or pregnant women
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Suggested attire is long pants & covered shoes
- Bottled water due to remote location
- All medical/physical restrictions must be declared at time of reservation.