Introductory DivingFrom: $219.00
Our Introductory Divers program is the perfect way to get your feet wet (literally!). You’ll receive a 1-on-1 skills session beforehand to learn all the basic safety guidelines and skills you need to dive under direct supervision. And don’t worry – if you have family or friends who just want to snorkel or ride along, they’re more than welcome.
- 4-hour tour
- No experience necessary
- Explore two reefs on the South Shore of O’ahu
- Equipment included
Wreck And Reef SCUBA Tour
Wreck And Reef SCUBA TourFrom: $199.00
The Wreck and Reef SCUBA tour is the perfect way to explore the amazing underwater landscapes of Oahu. On this tour, you’ll get to dive deep into one of Hawaii’s famous wrecks, as well as explore a beautiful reef site.
- 3-4 Hours Departing From Honolulu
- Dive With A PADI-certified Guide
- Explore Mostly Intact Shipwrecks
- Visit Oahu’s Coastal Reefs
West Maui Mountain Explorer
West Maui Mountain ExplorerFrom: $299.00
The West Maui Mountain Explorer Tour is the best way to see the island of Maui. This tour takes you through some of the most beautiful and historic spots on the island, including the historic town of Lahaina, Iao Valley State Park, and the Maui Tropical Plantation. You’ll also get to experience some of the best views of the island from atop the West Maui Mountains. This is a tour you won’t want to miss!
- Enjoy Amazing Views of the West Maui Mountains
- Explore Historic Lahaina Town
- Learn About the Culture and History of Maui
- Experience the Best of What the Island has to Offer!
Waikiki Flow & Go Yoga
Waikiki Flow & Go YogaFrom: $70.00
Join the Hula Girl for a delightful and fun snorkeling trip out to Honolua Bay. This is your perfect choice for a cruise with incredibly reasonable prices, great food, snorkeling, SCUBA, and whale watching in comfort and style.
- See migrating humpback whales in winter
- Huge, gourmet menu – including kid’s meals
- Snorkel in Honolua Bay with sea turtles
- 5-hour cruise, fun add-on options like SCUBA and Mermaid photos
BYOB Friday Fireworks Cruise
BYOB Friday Fireworks CruiseFrom: $99.00
Join us for an amazing SCUBA adventure off of Maui South Shore. See two WWII-era relics that have been claimed by the ocean and become home to diverse marine life.
- Get the Best View with No Lines and No Crowds
- Enjoy a Laid-Back Atmosphere and the Freedom to Relax
- Bring your Own Alcohol (21 and over)
- Enjoy Provided Snacks, Water, and Soft Drinks
Black Water Night Dive
Black Water Night DiveFrom: $229.00
The Black Water Night Dive Tour is perfect for thrill-seekers and experienced divers. Departing every Friday, this three-hour tour takes you into the deep, dark waters of the Pacific Ocean in search of an array of aquatic life that is only visible at night.
- For Advanced Divers Only
- Experience a Different Perspective of the Ocean’s Inhabitants
- Hang from a 60ft. Suspension Over 4,000ft. of Open Ocean
- Explore with Knowledgeable and Experienced Guides
2-Tank Local Morning Dive
2-Tank Local Morning DiveFrom: $199.00
If you’re looking for an unforgettable diving experience in Hawaii, look no further than the 2-tank local morning dive! You’ll get to explore some of the best reefs in the state, and see more fish and coral than you ever thought possible.
- Two-tank dive
- Equipment included
- Kailua-Kona Coast
- 5-hour tour
Sleeping Giant Kauai Hike
Sleeping Giant Kauai HikeFrom: $300.00
Looking for a thrilling and rewarding Kauai hiking experience? Look no further than the fabulous Sleeping Giant Hike! Led by an expert guide, you’ll enjoy unspoiled nature, stunning views, and rich cultural history as you make your way up to the summit.
- Moderate to difficult, with some challenging terrain and steep uphill
- 6 hours to complete and includes a stop for lunch
- This tour offers stunning views of the East Side of Kauai
- 8:00am from the trailhead at Nounou Mountain
Off The Beaten Track Mountain Adventure
Off The Beaten Track Mountain AdventureFrom: $680.00
Where most other tours end, our driving adventure begins on the remote dirt roads of Kōkeʻe State Park and Pu’u ka Pele Forest Reserve of Waimea Canyon State Park, leading to amazing views. Hang on to your hat – it’s a bumpy ride – and totally worth it!
- Incredible views
- You choose the date and departure time
- Daily, 6-7 hours
Kihei & Lahaina SURF Lessons
Kihei & Lahaina SURF LessonsFrom: $70.00
Looking to catch some waves on your next vacation to Maui? Look no further than Kihei and Lahaina – two of the best places to surf on the island! Our Kihei & Lahaina surf lessons are perfect for beginners or those looking to improve their skills.
- 1.5 Hour Personalized Lesson
- Beginner friendly
- Kihei or Lahaina
Historic Honolulu Bike Tour
Historic Honolulu Bike TourFrom: $129.00
Take in the rich history of downtown Honolulu on a private/semi private 14 mile Historic Bike Ride. This tour features photo stops at the Ala Wai Canal, the State Capitol, and Iolani Palace.
- Explore Historic Honolulu By Bike
- Cultural Experience In Chinatown
- 14-Mile (No-Hill) Bike Ride
- 4hrs. 7AM Daily. From Waikiki