- Adult: $104.89
- Child (3-11yrs): $80.90
- Before long, we’ll weave up the Koʻolau Mountains to the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout. This is where King Kamehameha battled to unite the Hawaiian Islands. Later, you’ll find yourself in a mountain cleft gazing at the Byodo-In Temple. This remarkable structure commemorates the 100-year anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants.
- Moving on, we’ll visit Waimea Falls and the surrounding valley. These places are rich with history, spirituality and island traditions. Your E Noa guide will take you through the botanical gardens of this vast and tranquil setting. Learn how deeply embedded traditions live on in today’s Hawaiian culture.
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended. Bug and insect repellant recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!