Hawaii Sunset & Stargazing Tours
Big Island Stargazing On Mauna KeaStargazing in Hawaii is a must and there is no better place than on the Big Island of Hawaii. Go stargazing and see more with your guide who has a solar telescope too!
Starts At $209.99
- Hotel Pickup & Return From Hilo & Kona
- Jackets, Meals & Warm-up Drinks Included
- Go Stargazing & Solar Gazing Too
- Personal Guide & Small Group Tour
Mauna Kea: Stargazing & Free PhotosTake an adventure to a remote, otherworldly location for a unique stargazing experience unlike any other. Explore the mountains of Mauna Kea or Mauna Loa, which ever area has the best weather.
Starts At $239.00
- Weather Guarantee: See The Stars
- Professional Epic Night Photos
- Meet Your Guide On Mauna Kea
- 2 Hours, 4:00AM Daily, No Pickup
Sunset Dinner CruiseOur luxurious, three hour guided historical dinner cruise to Kealakekua Bay and Captain Cook’s monument will capture your imagination and reveal many secrets of the Big Island. Cruise 12 miles down the Kona Coast to Captain Cook’s monument while a local historian points out over 50 points of interest and historical sites.
Starts At $138.00
- Everyday except Monday
- Spectacular Sunset Views
- Dinning, Dancing, Entertainment
- 65' Double Hull Catamaran