- Air Condition Mini Coach
- 6 Passenger Helicopter Tour
- Delicious Buffet Lunch at Hana Ranch
- Professional Tour Guide and Tour Pilot
- Ho’kipa Park for a look at Hawaiian style life of enjoying the sea
- Pua’a Ka’a park for swimming in a waterfall
- Kea’nae Peninsula Scenery & Lookouts of Hawaiian Country Living
Wai’ananapanapa State Park 120 acres of a Must Stop-Scenery Area and to Swim at the Black Sand Beach where old Hawaii still exists.
- $401.04 Per Adult
- $390.62 Per Child (2-12yrs)
- Tuesday or Thursday only. Choose between two tour times 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM or 11:15 to 5:00 PM
Land Tour Portion by Mini Coach
- Hana is known as the breathtaking, tropical rainforest of the Pacific! Join us along the two-lane windy road to Hana with over 617 curves and 59 one lane bridges for a spectacular journey aboard our fleet of Mercedes Sprinters. There are many photo opportunities with countless cascading waterfalls. Join us as we explore the black sand beaches, waterfalls, and view the bamboo jungles along the Road to Hana! The Road to Hana is a must-do tour for Maui visitors. The two-lane route, also known as Hāna “Highway”, connects Kahului with the small town of Hana in east Maui. It offers some of the most stunning scenic views of all of Hawaii.
Air portion by Helicopter
- Climb above central Maui and ascend the world’s largest dormant volcano, “Haleakala” (literally “house of the sun”). Discover its immense moonlike crater with pure iron oxide cinder cones towering over 1,100 feet tall. See Kaupo and Ko’olau Gaps, the huge lava flows from the crater to the sea. Hana’s nearly uninhabited “back side” is home of the “Seven Pools” and Lindberg’s grave. The Hana Rain Forest extends for over 180 square miles along Maui’s northern coast and is the largest tropical rain forest in our nation. Tour includes views of Old Hana Town, Haleakala National Park and Kipahulu