Deluxe Kaanapali Sunset Sail Tour Details
- Tour Description
- Sample Itinerary
- Prices & Availability
- What to Bring
- Special Instructions
Luxury Catamaran chauffeuring you directly to and from the shore of Ka’anapali Beach
Gourmet chef created appetizers
Farm-to-table locally sourced ingredients
Intimate, romantic setting. On deck tables for two.
Whale watching December-April
Premium signature cocktails
Experienced and friendly Captain and Crew
Narration of local history and marine life
Take a picturesque and romantic cruise while on Maui. This is a great way to combine a wonderful activity with great food and service, a truly memorable combination. Your tour begins with pickup right on the beach. Step from the sand onto the boat in true Hawaiian style. From Kaanapali, we venture out along the shoreline to the best areas to capture the sunset, enjoy the island views and see some wildlife too (whales during Dec. thru April).
Our award-winning crew serves up an amazing meal and beverages that are sure to please any palate. The tour finishes up in the dusk light back on the beach at Kaanapali. A wonderful 2-hour dinner and sunset tour along Mauiʻs Western shores.
- 3:30 pm – Check in on Ka’anapali Beach
- 4:00 pm – Departure from Ka’anapali Beach shore line
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Sail down the West Maui coastline while hearing narration of the local history and Marine life. Food and beverages service commences.
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm – First and Second appetizer courses are served
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Dessert and drinks are served during return trip sailing back to Ka’anapali Beach shore
*Departure time vary by season to ensure a spectacular sunset viewing; 4:00 pm departure (winter) or 5:00 pm departure (summer) departure. Your confirmation call will confirm the check-in time.
Prices & Availability
|Youth (13-17 yrs)||$75.00|
|Child (3-12 yrs)||$50.00|
2 yrs and under are free.
Tour operating daily.
What to Bring
- Bring your camera
- Zip lock bag
- Non-aerosol sun protection
- Light jacket or sweatshirt.This is a barefoot sail but if you would like to wear shoes we recommend wearing deck shoes or rubber-soled shoes
- If using a GPS, please enter this address: Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel 2525 Ka‘anapali Pkwy. Lahaina, HI 96761 Parking is available in hotel’s parking structure. A crew member will validate your parking ticket. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time at the Beach Lawn fronting Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel.
- 3:45 pm (winter season) or 4:45 pm (summer season) at the Trilogy Concierge Services beach desk fronting Ka’anapali Beach Hotel. Look for your Trilogy crew member wearing a blue Trilogy shirt. PLEASE NOTE – You will be loading directly from the beach, through the water, onto the boat and you will get wet. Wear your swimsuit (with a cover-up) and please place your cell phone and camera in a dry bag.
- Itinerary confirmation will have the exact time to board.
- Boarding time will vary depending winter or summer season.