- Adult $99.83
- Youth $84.13 (13-17yrs)
- Child $56.08 (3-12yrs) – 2yrs and under are free
Included with Tour
- Chef prepared appetizers
- Assorted beverages and water
- For guests ages 21 years and up, enjoy three complimentary premium beverages on the return sail!
- Bar Includes Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Maui Brew Co.’s seasonal beer, Longboard Lager, Chardonnay, & Rosé.
- Whale Watching December – April
What to Bring
- Bring your camera
- Zip lock bag
- Non-aerosol sun protection
- Light jacket or sweatshirt.This is a barefoot sail but if you would like to wear shoes we recommend wearing deck shoes or rubber-soled shoes
- If using a GPS, please enter this address: Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel 2525 Ka‘anapali Pkwy. Lahaina, HI 96761 Parking is available in hotel’s parking structure. A crew member will validate your parking ticket. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time at the Beach Lawn fronting Ka‘anapali Beach Hotel.
- 3:45 pm (winter season) or 4:45 pm (summer season) at the Trilogy Concierge Services beach desk fronting Ka’anapali Beach Hotel. Look for your Trilogy crew member wearing a blue Trilogy shirt. PLEASE NOTE – You will be loading directly from the beach, through the water, onto the boat and you will get wet. Wear your swimsuit (with a cover-up) and please place your cell phone and camera in a dry bag.
- The two tour times below reflect 4:00 pm departure (winter) or 5:00 pm departure (summer) departure. Your confirmation email will confirm the check-in time.
- Trilogy’s crew will serve an assortment of hot and cold appetizers throughout the trip as well as a variety of soft drinks and filtered water. Adult beverages provided throughout the sail.
- Edamame Hummus with Tortilla Chips and/or Lavash
- Cherry Tomatoes Marinated with Pesto Oil, served with Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, & drizzled with Aged Balsamic Glaze
- Vegetarian Rainbow Summer Rolls
- Shrimp Cocktail served with our Zesty House Cocktail Sauce Hot
- Dungeness Crab Cake Served with Avocado Relish & Smoked Jalapeño Aioli
- Hawaiian Chicken with BBQ Sauce served with Caramelized Grilled Pineapple
- Kalua Pork Sliders served with Fresh Coleslaw on a Taro Roll Dessert:
- Kula Strawberries and Hawaiian Pineapple dipped in Dark Chocolate
- Strawberries and Pineapples dipped in Dark Chocolate
- For Vegetarian guests, the Chicken and Pork options can be replaced with Grilled Vegetable Kabobs with a least 24-hours advanced notice.
- PREMIUM BAR: Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Maui Brew Co.’s Bikini Blonde Lager, Kona Brewing Co.’s Big Wave Golden Ale, Prosecco, Sauvignon Blanc, & Pinot Noir.
* *For guests 21 and over with valid ID Rates & Capacity
- Itinerary confirmation will have the exact time to board. Boarding time will vary depending winter or summer season.