Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour Details
Beautiful Maui Sunset Views
Wonderful Multi-course Dinner Included
BYOB Option (Bring Your Own Booze
Leaving From Centrally Located Maalaea Harbor
Multiple Seating Options For Groups or an Intimate Setting
2.5 Hour Dinner Cruise
A local live musician sets the mood throughout the Calypso dinner cruise with hits from the 1940s to today. One of the crew members has a beautiful singing voice, too, and when the spirit moves her, she will pause in her duties to join in! Feel free to dance in your seat or simply listen to the music — whatever floats your boat.
Tableside drink service allows you to enjoy your delicious meal, the unbeatable ocean views, and your fabulous company without interruption. Currently, all alcohol is BYOB.
The Calypso dinner cruise is a lot of fun. Many folks enjoy this special excursion on their last night on the island, or to commemorate unique occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and engagements. Children six and younger ride and eat free (one child for each paying adult), so why not come aboard? You’ll love it!
Price & Availability
|Child (7-12 yrs)||$59.95|
6 and under free. (1 per paying adult)
- Available: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Meet at Maalaea Harbor.
- October 1st – April 30th Check-in time is 4:00 pm returning at approximately 7:00 pm.
- May 1st – September 30th Check-in time is 4:30 pm returning at approximately 7:30 pm.
- Your email ticket confirmation will list exact check-in time.
- Maalaea provides plenty of parking space at a small fee.
- Departs from Ma’alaea Harbor, Slip #82