Hawaii Circle Island Details
- Tour Description
- Sample Itinerary
- Price & Availability
- Special Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
Various Scenic Overlooks Across South Coast Of Big Island
Travel Through Native Tropical Forests Areas
Rainbow Falls State Park – home to an 80-foot waterfall cascading over a lava cave, named after rainbows commonly seen in the rising mist
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach – iconic beach with black sands made from lava rock, home to many honu, Hawaiian green sea turtles that lounge on the shore
These features can change daily due to weather and lava viewing conditions. Please wear sturdy covered walking shoes and apparel suited for both sun and rain conditions.
‘Imiloa Sky Garden For locally-inspired lunch
Big Island Candies Factory – Hawaiian sweets and the world-renowned Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookie
Hawaiian Volcanoes National Park – world’s most active volcano, Kilauea, volcanic craters and more (subject to closure and partial closure due to volcanic activity)
Royal Kona Coffee – picturesque farms that are the only growing location of world-famous Kona coffee
Take an amazing day trip to the Big Island of Hawaii from Oahu. See the best of the island with a guide and all transportation included. Sit back and relax, we have it all taken care of.
You will start your day with pickup at your Waikiki condo or hotel. Your driver will provide you everything you need to get your day started. At the airport, you have a short wait for your flight to Hilo where a certified professional guide awaits. The flight is only about 40 minutes.
Upon arrival in Hilo you will meet your guide who will take your small group on a Circle Island Tour of Oahu visiting Punaluʻu black sand beach, a national park, a coffee farm, a candy factory, beautiful gardens, and an amazing waterfall.
Inside the National Park, we will make stops at Kilauea Visitor Center, Volcano House, Steam Vents, Halemaʻumaʻu lookout to name a few stops.
We stop for a great lunch at the Sky Garden Restaurant in Hilo.
Your guide may change some stops depending on weather and availability.
- 5:15 am – 5:45 am: Pick-up from hotels in Waikiki
- 6:00 am – Honolulu Airport Arrival
- 7:00 am – Flight to Oahu
- 7:45 am – Pickup in Hilo
- 8:00 am – Tour of Hilo
- 9:00 am – Rainbow Falls
- 10:30 am – Big Island Candies
- 11:00 am – Sky Garden For Lunch
- 12:30 am – Enter Volcanoes National Park
- 2:30 pm – Leave Volcanoes National Park
- 3:30 pm – Black Sand Beach
- 4:30 pm – Royal Cona Coffee farm
- 5:30 pm – Return to Hilo
- 8:00 pm – Flight back to Oahu
- 9:00 pm – Dropoff to your Waikiki Hotel
Price & Availability
|Adult (13+ yrs)||$480.00|
|Child (4 – 11 yrs)||$480.00|
Children under 2 are free.
Tour available daily.
- Moderate walking, please wear comfortable, covered shoes and dress appropriately. You may wish to bring a light jacket and anticipate both sun and rain conditions.
- Dinner will be available for purchase on the tour. All guests must bring a valid ID for the airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for the airport security check-in.
- Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures, and detours and venue hours of operations.
- Wear walking shoes, bring a light jacket, and dress comfortably.
- Lunch will be available for purchase.
- We cannot predict weather or lava viewing conditions. Lava viewing features can change hourly. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE SIGHTING OF ACTIVE LAVA FLOWS. Surface lava may be present but may not be viewable due to environmental conditions or time constraints. When lava enters the ocean, intense heat can produce a plume cloud with dangerous and potentially life threatening toxic gases, super heated steam and hydrochloric acid. Airborne particles are a hazard to your eyes and lungs. Leave the area at once. If inland flows are present and you use caution you may have an opportunity to view fresh lava up close. Follow marked routes and your guide’s instructions. Molten lava is 2000 degrees F. Keep a safe distance and never go into areas where your escape route may be cut off. Do not throw objects into lava as this can cause burns from spattering lava or eye injuries from airborne volcanic glass. BE AWARE, STAY ALERT, USE CAUTION, DO NOT TAKE CHANCES.
There is a $100 change fee per person if you are changing flight or dates after they have been booked. There are no refunds for flights. There is a 50% cancellation fee on all tours with flights and no refunds within the 48 hours prior to the tour start.