Kapalua 7 Line Zipline Tour Adventure Details
- Zipline Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- Price & Availability
- Requirements and Safety
- Special Instructions
Zipline Tour Highlights
Zipline Over the West Maui Mountains
Aerial views of Rainforests and Waterfalls
Panoramic Views of Three Islands
Rain Jackets Provided
Lunch and Water Included
Mauiʻs ultimate zipline adventure takes about 3.5 hours to go through and it will feel like it went by way too quickly. You will have a lot of fun riding alongside your partner on 7-different dual ziplines.
On this tour, you cross an amazing 360 ft bridge, take a fun ATV ride, enjoy Maui Gold pineapple slices and water from your own souvenir water bottle. Our professional guides are with you all the way, providing cultural and ecological interpretation, hiking instruction and information at scenic overlooks. Zipline almost 10,000 feet, as high as Haleakalā.
Price & Availability
|Child (10 yrs+)||$209.99|
Hours 6:30am to 6:00pm, daily
Guests must be between 60 lbs – 250 lbs.
Requirements and Safety
- Age: Kids as young as 10 can start ziplining at Kapalua Ziplines. Adults must accompany minors from ages 10-14. Minors ages 15-17 can zipline alone but MUST have an adult sign the waiver.
- Weight: Guests must weigh between 60 and 250 pounds in order to ride at Kapalua Ziplines. Weigh-ins are mandatory, and refunds are not given if you do not fall into this weight range.
- Physical health: We’ve designed our courses to gradually prepare you for the higher, longer zip lines, so don’t let your fear of heights keep you from tackling this exciting experience. However, in order to participate, you should be in moderately good health, comfortable walking on uneven terrain or on stairs, and able to stand for up to two hours. Pregnant women, those with existing injuries, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- Liability release form: Forms available on site; a parent or legal guardian must sign the release for guests under the age of 18.
- Safety Information: Your safety is our top priority. All of our equipment is checked daily and meets or exceeds all industry standards, and our professionally trained guides stay with you at all times. We focus on your safety so you can relax and enjoy the ride (and the view!).
What to bring:
- Closed-toe hiking or athletic shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Cameras (photo and/or video if you want)
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions; rain jackets will be provided.
Kapalua ziplines is not responsible for the loss of personal items. We recommend you remove hanging or dangling jewelry and rings.