More Maui Hiking Tours
Haleakala Crater Hike
Our crater tour offers an adventure thru two very different environments high up on this dormant volcano. Enjoy two separate two-mile hikes within Haleakala National Park. Small groups of 10 hikers or fewer.
Starts At $220.00
- Hike In Haleakala National Park
- Sliding Sands & Halemauu Trails
- Lunch, Drinks & Snacks Included
- 7 Hrs. Thurs. From Kahului Only
Haleakala Summit & Stroll
Explore Haleakala National Park in the morning after sunrise or just before sunset. Your choice! See the massive volcano and take a stroll on a couple of trails in the summit area of the park.
Starts At $265.00
- Explore Haleakala National Park
- Stroll Trails At Hosmer & Summit Area
- Enjoy Light Pineapple & Banana Bread
- 5 Hrs, 7:45AM or 2:30PM, Kahului Pickup
Hana Ultimate Waterfall & Rainforest Hike
The day’s premier stop is the National Park at Oheo Gulch, where you’ll experience a dramatic 400ft waterfall, incredible bamboo forest, and lush jungle. Go on a wonderful day-long sightseeing trip that includes a 4-mile hike!
Starts At $245.00
- Hana Sightseeing and Hiking Tour
- Ultimate Waterfall Adventure
- 3 to 5 Breathtaking Waterfalls
- 11 Hrs. Starting From Kahului
Kayak, Snorkel, Waterfalls Hike Combo
Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, hike to waterfalls, and walk through rainforests – in one 7-hour trip. It’s a memorable day packed with activities to stimulate your senses. Starts at Makena Landing In South Maui. Includes a picnic lunch too.
Starts At $199.00
- All-In-One Adventure Tour
- Kayak & Swim With Turtles
- Hike To Waterfall Pools
- 7 Hrs. M, W & F. From Makena
Maui Waterfall & Rainforest Hike
This is our most popular hike in an amazingly unique valley. Dazzling waterfalls with large clear pools beneath them, magical rainforests, and freshwater streams. You can choose from a long hike with a picnic lunch or a shorter 1-mile walk with snacks included.
Starts At $155.00
- Maui's Most Popular Hiking Spot
- Large Pools & Waterfalls
- Meal Or Snacks Included
- 3-5 Hrs, Daily, Starts In Kahului
Private Bamboo Forest TrekTake a hike up Pipiwai Trail to see amazing waterfalls, bamboo and even a banyan tree. See the road to Hana in itʻs entirety and stop for plenty of waterfalls and overlooks too!
Starts At $375.00
- Hike 4 Miles in Haleakala
- See 200ʻ & 400ʻ Waterfalls
- Plenty Of Stop At Overlooks
- 9Hrs, 7:45AM Daily, Kahului Pickup
Private Maui Birding TourHaleakala is home to some of the most beautiful and rare birds on the planet. Go on a birding tour into Haleakala National Park with a private guide.
Starts At $749.00
- Various Native & Exotic Birds
- Visit Haleakala National Park
- Water, Snacks & Picnic Lunch
- 7-8 Hrs. Mon to Fri. Kahului
Short Waterfalls Walk
This is the perfect choice if you want a short, easy walk to two waterfalls in a gorgeous Maui rainforest valley. There’s plenty of time to swim and jump into deep freshwater pools.
Starts At $109.00
- 1 Mile Walk & Swim
- Suitable For All Fitness Levels
- Snacks & Water Included
- 3 Hrs. Daily, Start From Kahului
Zipline & Waterfall Adventure Combo
Go on a combo adventure on the island of Maui, hike the amazing rainforest to a waterfall pool where you can jump in and swim. And on the same tour, stop by a fun zipline course high up on the side of Haleakala. Great views over a beautiful forest preserve.
Starts At $329.00
- Multi-Experience Adventure!
- Zipline 5 Different Lines
- Waterfalls and Natural Pools
- 6 Hrs. M W & F. From Kahului