Kayak, Snorkel, Waterfalls Hike Combo Details
On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking along South Maui’s rugged coastline.
Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles.
After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rainforest for the “Short” hike.
Hike one mile roundtrip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges.
Nutritious lunch and snacks included
Swim in the ocean, swim in a waterfall pool, go hiking and go kayaking all in one 7.5 hour tour. We start our day with over 2 hours of kayaking off of beautiful Makena Landing in South Maui. We know where the turtles are so you can go snorkeling with them!
After kayaking we take a drive to the rainforest for a short waterfall hike on Mauiʻs north shore. Here you hike about 1 mile to two wonderful waterfalls where you can swim and jump into the pools. Lunch and snacks are included.
- 7:00 am – Meet your Kayaking guide a Makena Landing Park
- 7:30 am – Launch and explore the coastline
- 8:30 am – Swim with Turtles
- 9:30 am – Return to shore
- 10:00 am – Head to Hiking on North Shore
- 11:00 am – Hike up to two waterfalls
- 12:00 pm – Enjoy a picnic lunch
- 2:30 pm – Return to Makena to pick up your vehicle
Price & Availability
Kayak, Snorkel & Waterfall Combo
Available Sunday, Tuesday & Thursdays.
Transportation is not included.
Due to the combo nature of this tour, transportation is not included to Makena Landing Park. Please meet us at 7:15 am at the kayak tours sign-in in South Maui at Makena.
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water and snacks
What to Wear:
- Swimsuits under clothes
- Sneakers or sports sandals
- Shorts & T-shirt
What to Bring:
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide