Kayak, Snorkel, Waterfalls Hike Combo Details
- On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking along the “pali” – West Maui’s rugged coastline.
- Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles.
- After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rainforest for the “Short” hike.
- Hike one mile roundtrip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges.
- Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included
Hike Maui Provides:
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water and snacks
What to Wear:
- Swimsuits under clothes
- Sneakers or sports sandals
- Shorts & T-shirt
What to Bring:
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
- Due to the combo nature of this tour, transportation is not included, please meet us at 7:15am at Kelii’s Kayak Tours on Ukumehame Beach Park on Honoapiilani Highway 30 near the 12 mile marker at Lahaina, Maui. A Google Map Link is included in your confirm itinerary.