Kayak, Snorkel, Waterfalls Hike Combo Details
- Tour Description
- Sample Itinerary
- Price & Availability
- Tour Information
- Special Instructions
On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking along the “pali” – West Maui’s rugged coastline.
Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles.
After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rainforest for the “Short” hike.
Hike one mile roundtrip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges.
Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks
Nutritious lunch and snacks included
Swim in the ocean, swim in a waterfall pool, go hiking and go kayaking all in one 7.5 hour tour. We start our day with over 2 hours of kayaking off of beautiful Mekena in South Maui. We know where the turtles are so you can go snorkeling with them!
After kayaking we take a drive to the rainforest for a short waterfall hike on Mauiʻs north shore. Here you can hike about 2 miles to two wonderful waterfalls where you can swim and jump into the pools. Lunch and snacks are included.
- 7:00 am – Meet your Kayaking guide a Makena Landing Park
- 7:30 am – Launch and explore the coastline
- 8:30 am – Swim with Turtles
- 9:30 am – Return to shore
- 10:00 am – Head to Hiking on North Shore
- 11:00 am – Hike up to two waterfalls
- 12:00 am – Enjoy a picnic lunch
- 2:30 pm – Return to Makena to pick up your vehicle
Price & Availability
Available Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Transportation is not included.
Hike Maui Provides:
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water and snacks
What to Wear:
- Swimsuits under clothes
- Sneakers or sports sandals
- Shorts & T-shirt
What to Bring:
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
- Due to the combo nature of this tour, transportation is not included, please meet us at 7:15 am at Kelii’s Kayak Tours at Makena Landing Beach Park, Maui.