Maui Waterfall & Rainforest Hike Details
Length of total hike is 2.5 miles
Follow two streams to 3 to 5 breathtaking waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high.
Swim and jump (optional) into large pools under several of the falls.
Climb volcanic shelves at 3 of the falls to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges.
Popular Valley with private trails situated along the Hana Highway.
Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
One Mile and Two Waterfalls
What to Bring
Hike Maui Provides: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water and snacks
What to Wear:
- Swimsuits under clothes
- Sneakers or sports sandals
- Shorts & T-shirt
What to Bring:
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
GPS – No physical address, but it is at the Intersection of Highways 350 & 380.
Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west
From Wailea / Makena / Kihei – the South side of the island
- Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) – head north.
- Follow airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311.
- After 10 minutes, look for big church (King’s Cathedral), then move into left lane.
- Turn left onto Hwy 380 (Kuihelani Hwy).
- Go 200 yards and turn right into “Park n’ Ride” commuter lot.
- Park your car against a concrete block wall.
From Lahaina /Ka’anapali /Kapalua – the West side of the island
- Head south on Highway 30 as if you’re going to Kahului Airport.
- Turn right onto Hwy 380.
- Five miles down 380 there’s a concrete block wall on left.
- Turn left across highway into Park n’ Ride commuter lot against that wall.