- Adult $183.77
- Child $110.26 (2-12yrs)
- Ho’okipa Park for a look at Hawaiian style life of enjoying the sea.
- Pua’a Ka’a park for swimming in a waterfall
- Kea’nae Peninsula for a true Scenery & Lookouts of Hawaiian Country Living
- Wai’ananapanapa State Park 120 acres of a Must Stop-Scenery Area and to Swim at the Black Sand Beach Where Old Hawaii Still Exist
- Ranch Restaurant where a Hot Buffet Lunch awaits you to enjoy! To give you I’kaika or Strength to experience even more Rustic Views and stops along the Most Beautiful Road We Call Hana highway
Beach and Swim
- Swim and enjoy at Wainapanapa Black Sand Beach
- Fresh Baked Carrot Muffins and Maui Island Grown Pineapple Slices
- Buffet Lunch of Island Style Chicken Teriyaki with Steam Rice and Fresh Salad Greens. Our friendly local Knowledgeable guides share Hawaii culture, history, island highlights and swim spots along the breathtaking Hana Highway.
- Bottled Water
- Granola Bar for afternoon snack
- You are welcome to bring your own beverages and snacks on board