North Shore Shark Adventure Details
Shark Adventure Highlights
Up Close & Personal With Sharks
Experienced and Knowledgeable Guides
Disposable Camera and Video Options Available for Purchase
Maximum of 8 Guests in the Shark Cage
Possibility to see Dolphins, Sea Turtles, and Whales
Go snorkeling with sharks in the safety of a steel cage. Go look these fierce looking creatures right in the face on this North Shore Oahu tour. We leave from the historic harbor of Haleiwa and head out for a cruise of the bay where we know sharks congregate. At certain times of year, we will be able to spot whales and other types of marine animals as well as bigger sharks that pass through these waters.
Our steel cage is moored about 3 miles off-shore and sharks naturally approach it due to the crab boats that often drive by, (easy food pickings for them). Visibility is sometimes over 150 feet so you will have the clearest water experience, watching these predators come up from the deep.
- 7:00 am – Leave Haleiwa Harbor
- 7:30 am – Arrive at our steel cage about 3 miles offshore
- 8:30 am – Finish swimming with sharks to begin the ride back to shore
- 9:00 am – Return to Haleiwa Harbor
Price & Availability
Time: Tours daily at 6 am (June-August only), 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm (All year long)
It is strongly recommended to book for previous tours to take advantage of the calmer morning conditions and maximize passenger comfort.
- Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor Slip #35, Haleiwa, Oahu – approx 1-hour drive from Waikiki
- We encourage guests to bring their underwater cameras, though disposable cameras and video options are available for purchase.