- Adult/Child $230.00 (12yrs & older) Price based on meeting at the base yard in Kahului at 3:30 AM
- Hotel pick up option available at $15.00 per person. Hotel pick up at approximately 2:30 AM
- Small group of riders of 12 guests or less
- Breakfast at Kamahele Cafe included
- Entrance fee to the Haleakala National Park is included in your tour.
- You will view the sunrise from above the clouds and see the magnificent Haleakala Crater from atop 10,000′ elevation.
- You will learn about the history of Haleakala, visit the Silversword plants, native endangered species and birds that have made Haleakala their permanent home.
- Tour Guides will go over a comprehensive safety briefing including Hawaii’s bicycle safety regulations and tour guidelines.
- Your bicycle safari begins at 6500′ elevation of Mount Haleakala, outside the park, where you will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of the worlds largest resting volcano with only 200 yards of pedaling.
- There will be photo stops along your journey to take home Maui’s magical moments.
- Safari van tour from Pukalani to the sea with information and history of Maui’s sugar cane and pineapple plantation days.
- Bicycle helmets and windbreakers are fitted to each guest for their comfort and safety.
- Tour duration approximately 8-9 hours.
Here are some guidelines and tips before you get on Bike tour:
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders – please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- 5 feet tall guideline height.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely effect them in this activity.
- Riders must sign acknowledgement of risk & safety form.
- Departs: 3:15am | Approximate Return: 12:00pm
If you have decided to cancel your reservation or need to re-schedule, please call our 24 hours reservations 1-844-471-0785 or our local office at 808-518-3061.
- All tour cancellations must be made 5-days prior to the tour date.
- Any cancellation within a 5-day period of the scheduled tour date, is subject to a $50 cancellation fee per person.
- You may re-schedule based on availability, 48-hours notice is required.
- Tours cancelled within 24 hours from scheduled tour date will result in a FULL CHARGE.
- No refund will be issued if you cancel a re-scheduled tour.
- There will be 100% charge for No Show (If you do not show up for the scheduled tour, no refund will be issued).
- Store items can be returned for store credit, no cash or credit refunds.