Big Island Helicopter Tour Details
- Tour Description
- Eco Star Helicopter
- Price & Availability
- Special Instructions
Voted World’s Best Helicopter Thrill by the Travel Channel
State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
Flight Recording Available for Purchase
See Kilauea from Above
View Hawaii’s Forests and Waterfalls
Spectacular doesnʻt even get close to the beautiful sights you will encounter on this tour. We circle almost the entire island of Hawaii, starting from Waikoloa and heading north around Kohala coast, seeing a 1200ʻ waterfall (and land nearby if you choose that option).
We continue the route, seeing the lush rainforests of Hamakua and the beautiful coastline of Hilo before heading back around to see one of the world’s most active Volcanoes at Kilauea. We over-fly around Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, witnessing the amazing lava flows of the past, including seeing a new black sand beach that was created during this last eruption.
We then wrap around the edge of Mauna Loa as we fly back to Waikoloa, an amazing 1-hour 45 minute tour.
Eco Star Helicopter
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Price & Availability
|Eco-Star Helicopter (up to 7 passengers only)||Low Season Price $624.00||High Season Price $624.00|
Add on $150 / person to include a waterfall landing.
Available Daily at 10:30AM and 1:30PM
- A high quality, live DVD recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour for $25.
- A High Definition, live Blu-Ray Disc or USB Stick recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour for $40.
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- For each guest weighing more than 260 pounds on Eco-Star flights or more than 250 pounds on A-Star flights, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required. The charge for an adjacent empty seat is 50% off of the regular tour price. This open seat ensures the comfort for you and all of our guests on your flight.