Discover Lanai – Tour Details
- 6:00 am | 9:30 am arrive at the Republic Parking Lot on Dickenson Street in Lahaina, look for the “Trilogy Parking” sign. The parking fee is $10.00 (credit card only) for the day (other lots may charge up to $20). A Trilogy crew member will meet you and help with parking and directions to Lahaina Harbor where our Captain will check you in.
- 6:15 am | 9:45 am at the Lighthouse on the main loading dock of Lahaina Harbor.
- 6:30 am | 10:00 am from Lahaina Harbor.
- Mom Coon’s 4th generation recipe cinnamon rolls, fresh seasonal fruit, fresh brewed Kona coffee, tea, hot cocoa & pineapple juice.
- Assorted wraps (10am departure only) and beverages served on board.
- Arrive at Manele Harbor, Island of Lana‘i.
Beach & Snorkel:
- Snorkel at Hulopo‘e Bay Marine Sanctuary. Trilogy has exclusive commercial access to this beach! Optional guided tour of Lana‘i City by local resident in air-conditioned van.
Plantation Pulehu (off the grill):
- BBQ dinner served by captain & crew at Trilogy’s Hale O Manele Pavilion.
Captain Coon’s Kiawe grilled BBQ chicken, Asian stir-fried noodles, seasonal vegetable, fresh green salad with Mom’s secret dressing, assorted rolls, and fresh Hawaiian pineapple. This is a first class meal served on dinner plates with silverware. Vegetarian and gluten-free meal available, please request when booking your reservation. A wide assortment of non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day.
- On the return sail to Maui, enjoy a cold beverage and locally-made ice cream as we set the sails and glide across the exciting waters between Maui and Lana‘i.
Return to Maui:
- 2:30 pm | 6:00 pm from Lahaina Harbor.
|Teenager (13 yrs – 18 yrs)||$172.46|
|Child (3 yrs – 12 yrs)||$114.97|
2 yrs and younger are free.
What to Bring
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, and sun protection. You may want a light jacket or sweatshirt and we recommend wearing deck shoes or rubber-soled shoes.