- Adult $101.81
- Child $65.38 (3-12yrs)
- Under 3yrs-Free
- Maalaea Harbor Public Loading Dock
Boarding/Check in: 7:30 am
Trip: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Includes complimentary breakfast, lunch, and open bar.
- Fresh homemade muffins, Tropical Fruit,
- Kona Coffee, Juice
- Juice, Soft Drinks,
- OPEN BAR!
- Beer on tap, Wine & Mai-tai’sMAUI BREWING COMPANY
- Bikini Blonde Lager
- Big Swell IPA
- Pauhana Pilsner
- Fresh Vegetables, Ranch Dressing Dip
Lunch (HOT off the Grill)
- Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Breast, Vegetables, Pasta salad, Cookies
Optional BBQ Lunch ($7.50 per person)
- This optional Barbeque Lunch (grilled right on board the boat) offers your choice of Hamburger, Marinated Chicken Breast or Veggie Burger (for those who prefer not to eat meat) served with a Sesame Seed Bun and all the trimmings (cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce), or choose the All American Favorite, Hot Dogs! Add some Maui Potato Chips and you’ve got it made in the shade! Once you smell the barbeque, you’ll be hungry, guaranteed, especially after snorkeling!
What To Bring
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (over-spray from aerosol makes boat decks slippery)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Camera (make sure you’ve got lots of storage on your media card)
- Perhaps Some Extra Cash (should you want the BBQ lunch, rent a wetsuit or underwater camera, purchase a souvenir t-shirt, etc.)
- For very young children, we suggest that you might want to bring a swim vest that your child feels comfortable wearing.
- For those over 21 years of age, a PICTURE ID is required if you would like to be served alcoholic beverages from our open bar.
If you have your own snorkel gear, and feel more comfortable with it, you are welcome to bring it! However, we do provide sanitized, quality snorkel gear and flotation devices free of charge.
- Departs: 1:00pm – Returns: 5:00pm | Check in: Ma’alaea Harbor-Slip 80
- SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross certified and excellent swimmers. While snorkeling, we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water, for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
- WHALE WATCHING: From December 20th – April 20th, this trip additionally features outstanding humpback whale watching action! Also, during this time of year, we can not utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.