WITNESS WHAT REAL HAWAI’I IS ALL ABOUT!
Maui is an amazing island full of beauty and culture, and there's no better way to experience it than on our Private Road to Hana Tour. Climb into our luxury SUV and we'll take you to see some of the most stunning views in Maui, as well as provide a history of the Hawaiian culture. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to swim in waterfalls and at the majestic black sand beach. Let us show you the REAL Road to Hana!
Epic Luxury Private Road To Hana Tour Features
Tour The Entire Island
From awe-inspiring waterfalls and black sand beaches to untouched Hawaiian landscapes, this is a tour that you deserve! And because we go around the entire island, including some forbidden roadways, you’re guaranteed to see Maui like never before. So come join us on the Road to Hana for a Maui experience that you’ll never forget!
Customize Your Itinerary
We will work with you to create the adventure that’s just right for your group. A typical itinerary includes: After your resort pickup, we will pass by a bamboo forest, rainbow eucalyptus trees, and Puamoa Falls. Then, on to a stop at Keanae Peninsula and a drive by Waikani and Kings Falls. We will have a chance for pictures during our stop at Pua’akaa Falls, the Wailua Valley Lookout, and we’ll go Ho’okipa beach park to see turtles (and a nice dip in the water)! Next is Hana, Maui’s most famous town! This exclusive tour includes all of the best Maui has to offer: black sand beaches, rain forests, waterfalls, historical churches, local food stops, and much more!
Bring Your Swimsuit
During our Private Road to Hana Tour, we immerse you into what it means to be part of our ‘Ohana with the history of the Hawaiian culture, breathtaking views, swimming destinations, and a real place to eat while supporting the local community!
Epic Luxury Private Road To Hana Tour Details
- Price & Availability
- Activity & Event Itinerary
- Departure and Return
- Cancellation Policy
Private SUV On A Circle Route
Photo Opportunities Some Of The Most Stunning Views On Maui
See Waterfalls, Rainforests & Beaches
Enjoy A Lunch Stop At Koki Beach
Swim Stop At Waterfall Pool Included!
Two Pickup Location Options
Looking to take your Maui experience to the next level? Then look no further than this private Road to Hana Tour! Our expert guides will take you on an immersive journey through the spectacular Hana Rainforest, allowing you to witness the beauty of this one-of-a-kind landscape without having to worry about the hassle of driving. As you wind your way along one of the oldest roadways in the Hawaiian Islands, you'll get a step back in time and witness what REAL Hawai’i is all about.
We will work with you to create the adventure that’s just right for your group. After your resort pickup, this exclusive tour includes visits to black sand beaches, through forbidden roadways, rain forests, historical churches, local food stops, and breathtaking views!
Price & Availability
10-Hour Private Hana Tour In Luxury SUV (up to 7 guests) From Maui Hotels & Pier
Activity & Event Itinerary
- Stop at Safeway to grab goodies for the day.
- Drive through the rolling hills of “Up Country” Kula.
- Pass by the Maui Winery in Ulupalakua
- Honey Bee Sanctuary *Optional stop
- Journey through the pristine, untouched lands of Kaupo.
- See historical churches in backside Maui.
- Stop at Laulima Organic Farms.
- Charles Lindburg’s grave *Optional stop.
- Pass by the Seven Sacred Pools at Haleakala National Park.
- Stop off at Wailua Falls
- Visit Aunty Virgies’ botanical flower farm.
- Pass by Hamoa Beach.
- Lunch at Koki Beach of the famous “Huli Huli Chicken.”
- Pass through Hana Town.
- Visit the black sand beach at Waianapanapa State Park.
- Hana Lava Tube *Optional stop, admission not included.
- Stop at Pua’akaa falls *Swim if weather permitting.
- Pass by Waikani (Three Bears) Falls
- Visit Halfway to Hana for delicious banana bread.
- Stop at Keanae Point.
- Pass by the rainbow eucalyptus trees in the “Painted Forest.”
- Pass by the Bamboo Forest.
- Stop at Ho’okipa Park and witness the Green Sea Turtles on the beach.
Departure and Return
7 am departures daily
- 9-12-hour excursion
- Water, soda, and an ice chest to use
- Expert driver/guide
- Multiple stops
- Fully customizable itinerary
Any request for a refund prior to 72 hours is honored with a full cash refund.
In the event of cancellation or request a change to your reservation, please note the following. For most Hawai’i Tours & Activities tours originating on Maui, there is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability.
No refunds are issued for any tours within the 72 hours period, prior to the start of your tour.