More Maui Hiking Tours
Haleakala Summit & Stroll
Explore Haleakala National Park in the morning after sunrise or just before sunset. Your choice! See the massive volcano and take a stroll on a couple of trails in the summit area of the park.
Starts At $265.00
- Explore Haleakala National Park
- Stroll Trails At Hosmer & Summit Area
- Enjoy Light Pineapple & Banana Bread
- 5 Hrs, 7:45AM or 2:30PM, Kahului Pickup
Hana Ultimate Waterfall & Rainforest Hike
The day’s premier stop is the National Park at Oheo Gulch, where you’ll experience a dramatic 400ft waterfall, incredible bamboo forest, and lush jungle. Go on a wonderful day-long sightseeing trip that includes a 4-mile hike!
Starts At $245.00
- Hana Sightseeing and Hiking Tour
- Ultimate Waterfall Adventure
- 3 to 5 Breathtaking Waterfalls
- 11 Hrs. Starting From Kahului
Kayak, Snorkel, Waterfalls Hike Combo
Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, hike to waterfalls, and walk through rainforests – in one 7-hour trip. It’s a memorable day packed with activities to stimulate your senses. Starts at Makena Landing In South Maui. Includes a picnic lunch too.
Starts At $199.00
- All-In-One Adventure Tour
- Kayak & Swim With Turtles
- Hike To Waterfall Pools
- 7 Hrs. M, W & F. From Makena
Maui Volcanoes QuestVisit Mauiʻs 2 volcanoes on one trip. Start your day at mighty Haleakala, taking strolls through various mountain environments. Then head over to ancient Iao Valley and head inside West Mauiʻs volcano.
Starts At $340.00
- Hike In Haleakala National Park
- Visit Iao Valley & Historic Wailuku
- Pickup & Return Transportation
- 8 Hrs, Guided Tour, Hotel Pickup
Maui Waterfall & Rainforest Hike
This is our most popular hike in an amazingly unique valley. Dazzling waterfalls with large clear pools beneath them, magical rainforests, and freshwater streams. You can choose from a long hike with a picnic lunch or a shorter 1-mile walk with snacks included.
Starts At $155.00
- Maui's Most Popular Hiking Spot
- Large Pools & Waterfalls
- Meal Or Snacks Included
- 3-5 Hrs, Daily, Starts In Kahului
Private Bamboo Forest TrekTake a hike up Pipiwai Trail to see amazing waterfalls, bamboo and even a banyan tree. See the road to Hana in itʻs entirety and stop for plenty of waterfalls and overlooks too!
Starts At $375.00
- Hike 4 Miles in Haleakala
- See 200ʻ & 400ʻ Waterfalls
- Plenty Of Stop At Overlooks
- 9Hrs, 7:45AM Daily, Kahului Pickup
Private Maui Birding TourHaleakala is home to some of the most beautiful and rare birds on the planet. Go on a birding tour into Haleakala National Park with a private guide.
Starts At $749.00
- Various Native & Exotic Birds
- Visit Haleakala National Park
- Water, Snacks & Picnic Lunch
- 7-8 Hrs. Mon to Fri. Kahului
Short Waterfalls Walk
This is the perfect choice if you want a short, easy walk to two waterfalls in a gorgeous Maui rainforest valley. There’s plenty of time to swim and jump into deep freshwater pools.
Starts At $109.00
- 1 Mile Walk & Swim
- Suitable For All Fitness Levels
- Snacks & Water Included
- 3 Hrs. Daily, Start From Kahului
Zipline & Waterfall Adventure Combo
Go on a combo adventure on the island of Maui, hike the amazing rainforest to a waterfall pool where you can jump in and swim. And on the same tour, stop by a fun zipline course high up on the side of Haleakala. Great views over a beautiful forest preserve.
Starts At $329.00
- Multi-Experience Adventure!
- Zipline 5 Different Lines
- Waterfalls and Natural Pools
- 6 Hrs. M W & F. From Kahului