- $190.00 per person.
- Hike into both sides of Haleakala; each environment is very different from the other, so both should be experienced to gain a true appreciation for this natural phenomenon.
- Two-mile hike at the 10,000-foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery.
- Another two-mile hike at 8,000 ft. on a lava trail lined with rare native plant species.
- Views stretch for miles in all directions.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
We Provide: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water and snacks
What to Wear:
- Wear Clothing in Layers
What to Bring:
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide