Hana Full-Day Waterfall & Rainforest Hiking Tour Details
Hike 4.5 miles in Haleakalā National Park
See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet
Acres of towering bamboo and a captivating rainforest
Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us; 2.5-hr. drive from Central Maui
Nutritious lunch and snacks included
Explore Hana and Hike in Haleakala National Park at Oheo Gulch. We take an incredible drive down the road to Hana after pickup at your hotel or condo on Mauiʻs South or West sides.
We stop at various waterfalls, scenic overlooks and points of interest as we make our way to Kipahulu, beyond the town of Hana. In the national park we hike 2.2 miles up to a 400ʻ waterfall, passing many along the way, hiking through a bamboo forest and around a banyan tree too.
Our small group tour is the perfect way to spend a day hiking on Maui at one of the best rainforest trails in the islands. The tour completes with a drive around the island and back to your hotel around 6:00 pm. We stop for a picnic lunch in Hana and there many places along the road for snacks and other treats.
- 6:30 am – Pickup at South & West Side Hotels / Condos
- 7:00 am – Arrive in Kahului where the Road to Hana Starts
- 7:15 am – Paia & Maui North Shore
- 7:30 am – Enter rainforest
- 8:30 am – Keanae
- 10:00 am – Black Sand Beach
- 11:00 am – Arrive At Park
- 11:30 pm – Picnic Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Hiking Pipiwai Trail
- 3:30 pm – Leave Haleakala National Park
- 4:00 pm – Backside Of Maui
- 5:00 pm – Upcountry Maui
- 6:00 pm – Return to your hotel or condo
Price & Availability
Available Daily (Except Thursdays)
Call to check availabilIty if party of 4 and would like to go on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
What to Bring
- Swimsuits under clothes
- Sneakers or sports sandals
- Shorts & T-shirt
- Cash, if you wish to tip your guide