More Ocean Cruises & Snorkeling
Historical Lunch CruiseSet sail for a 3-hour cruise to Captain Cook’s Monument while we have lunch along the way. Our luxurious, three hour guided historical dinner cruise to Kealakekua Bay and Captain Cook’s monument will capture your imagination and reveal many secrets of the Big Island.
Starts At $108.00
- Wednesday Day Cruise only
- From Kailua-Kona Pier
- Rich Historical Information
- Cruise Kona Coastline
Submarine Dive Off KonaAn unforgettable 45-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials, where guests explore a 25-acre natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants!
Starts At $124.00
- 45-minute journey aboard
- A 48-passenger submarine
- An 18,000-year-old, 25-acre fringing coral reef
Waikaloa Sunset SailMake your evening even better with a sunset sail right from the beach in Waikoloa. Cruise the coastline in a luxurious catamaran.
Starts At $110.00
- Beautiful Sunset Sail Along The Coast
- Beach Pickup At Anaehoomalu Beach
- Snacks & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1.5 Hrs. 4:15PM Daily Sail, Waikoloa