Waimea Canyon and Napali Cliff Top Hike
Waimea Canyon and Napali Cliff Top HikeFrom: $580.00
Hike to a view of the Nāpali Coast from a unique vantage point few have seen – a narrow ridge thousands of feet above the ocean. And you will overlook the incredible “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” on this one-of-a-kind Kauaʻi adventure.
- Moderate/Difficult Hike
- 800-1,000 foot elevation gain
- Incredible views
- Daily, 6-7 hours
North Shore Coastal Wildlife Hike
North Shore Coastal Wildlife HikeFrom: $380.00
Take this easy-to-moderate hike along the pristine coastline and see some of Kauai’s amazing wildlife, like green sea turtles, red-footed boobies, Hawaiian monk seals, albatross, and more. You can add a snorkeling adventure too!
- Easy-to-moderate hike for all ages
- Incredible views and an option for snorkeling
- See local wildlife in its natural setting
- 3-4 hours
Complete Oahu Circle Island Tour
Complete Oahu Circle Island TourFrom: $159.00
Looking to see the best of Oahu in one comprehensive and convenient tour? Then look no further than our grand circle island tour! This tour covers all of the must-see sights on the island, from the stunning views at Earhart Lookout to the North Shore beaches.
- See The Most Popular Sites On Oahu
- Visit The Pali, Byodo-in Temple & More
- Stop At Kahuku Sugar Mill & Food Trucks
- 8 Hr, 8AM Daily From Waikiki
Isle Sites Unseen
Isle Sites UnseenFrom: $325.00
Soar over Oahu and experience views you’ll never get from the ground. Start over Honolulu Harbor, Waikiki Beaches, and Diamond Head first, then see Hanauma Bay, the Makapu’u Lighthouse and the Windward Coast. You will pass over Chinaman’s Hat, Ka’a’awa Valley, and the famous Sacred Falls. Last, you’ll see the Dole Pineapple Plantation and Pearl Harbor with the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Multiple departures daily
- A whole-island expedition
- Get bird’s-eye views of Waikiki, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, and Pearl Harbor
- 45-minute tour
Toa Luau At Waimea Valley
Toa Luau At Waimea ValleyFrom: $128.00
The Waimea Valley luau is an evening of Polynesian culture and cuisine. You’ll enjoy a delicious Hawaiian feast, see traditional Polynesian dances and music, and take part in cultural activities, all in a beautiful tropical garden setting.
- a delicious Hawaiian feast with traditional Polynesian dances and music
- Wheelchair access available
- Parking is free for luau guests
- Starts at 1pm and 5pm and takes place at Waimea Valley
Ultimate Adventure – Waimea Canyon and Kokee State Park
Ultimate Adventure – Waimea Canyon and Kokee State ParkFrom: $170.00
Our Waimea Canyon and Kokee State Park Ultimate Adventure tour is perfect for those who want to see Kauai’s natural beauty up close. Access remote locations, enjoy the chance for extensive exploration, and combine multiple Kauaʻi hikes and viewpoints like Waimea Canyon, Waipo’o Falls, trails, and more.
- Transportation to spectacular viewpoints
- Immerse yourself in the tropical rainforest
- Multiple Departure Time Options
- 8-hour tour
Kualoa Ranch Combo Tour
Kualoa Ranch Combo TourFrom: $149.95
Three 90-minute immersive Hawaiian experience tours in one! We include: our ever-popular Hollywood Movie Sites Tour, our Jurassic Jungle Expedition, and our Aloha Aina Tour.
- Visit Movie sites and enjoy the immersive Jungle Expedition
- Ride an open-air Trolley and learn about the many Kualoa Farming operations
- Wed to Sun, departure at 8 am
- 7-hour experience
Elite Volcano Hiking Tour
Elite Volcano Hiking TourFrom: $239.00
This is an unforgettable hiking tour through one of Hawaii’s most cherished attractions, Volcanoes National Park. Spend 9 hours explorings caves, lava tube, and rainforests while taking in jaw-dropping views of Kilauea.
- Climb Into Halema’uma’u Crater
- Explore Underground Lava Tubes
- Lunch, Dinner Included
- 9 Hours Departing From Hilo
Huakai LuauFrom: $139.97
Journey through Polynesia with us at the Seascape Restaurant in Maalaea! Over the course of 3 hours you will enjoy cocktails, delicious food, and live performances.
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Dinner Buffet With Local Favorites
- Venue Overlooks Maalaea Bay
- VIP Tickets Available
Halfway To Hana Combo Adventure
Halfway To Hana Combo AdventureFrom: $1,099.00
Enjoy a full day of adventure with a private Hana tour guide. Pack your day full of adventure with a Hana tour, zipline, kayak, helicopter, or waterfall swim. Choose your style and we will make sure itʻs memorable.
- Choose Your Own Adventure
- Private Maui Tour Guide & Vehicle
- Kayak, Swim, Helicopter or Zipline
- 8 Hr Tour, South & West Hotel Pickup Extra
Road To Hana Private Foodie Tour
Road To Hana Private Foodie TourFrom: $1,499.00
Eat your way to Hana with a private guide and driver who will take you to all the best spots that day. Enjoy ice cream, banana bread, amazing picnic location and so much more. Visit a black sand beach and even take time for a swim too.
- Tasty Stops At Beautiful Sites
- Private Tour Vehicle & Guide
- Lunch & Food Samples Included
- 11 HR, Meals Included, Hotel Pickup
Road To Hana Jeep Excursion
Road To Hana Jeep ExcursionFrom: $369.00
Experience the magic of the Road to Hana in a rugged Jeep. This private, guided tour will allow you to enjoy everything Maui’s most famous highway has to offer.
- Set Out Early Before Stops Are Crowded
- Explore Waterfalls & Lava Tubes
- A Private Guided Experience
- Traverse A Black Sand Beach