KAUAI TV & MOVIE DAY TOUR
Kauaʻi is a place that sets the imagination soaring. Her extraordinary beauty and charm have been immortalized in dozens of Hollywood films and television shows, and yet, there’s nothing like seeing the real thing. Experience one of the best activities in Hawaii on our Kauai movie tours.
Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Kauai Movie & TV Day Tour From Oahu Features
Visit Film Sites on Kauaʻi
The Hawaii Movie Tours® on Kauaʻi is a unique opportunity to experience the island through the filmmaker’s lens on an incredible guided tour of Kauaʻi’s famous movie locations. The fun-filled & expertly narrated tour is aboard an air-conditioned minibus that will stop at Kauaʻi’s iconic movie locations while also viewing film clips of some of Hollywood’s most notable movies filmed on the island.
Kauai Day Tour From Oahu Details
- Activity & Event Itinerary
- Prices & Availability
- Special Instructions
- Cancellation Policy
Wailua Falls (Kauai)
Visit Hanamaulu Bay
Opaekaa Falls Lookout
Kapaa Town – Jurassic Park
Kilauea Lighthouse Overlook
Excited about movies and want to see where they are filmed in Hawaii? Fly over to Kauai for the day on an epic day trip to not only see some great movie and TV locations but they are also some of the best parts of Kauai. An amazing sightseeing tour with a cool twist.
This tour begins with pickup at your Waikiki Hotel where you are transported to the airport for your flight to Kauai. In Lihue, your guide will meet you for a tour of the island of Kauai where you will visit multiple waterfalls, bays, rainforest overlooks, a lighthouse and so much more.
Your day includes a stop for lunch at the Wahoo Grill (meal not included in tour price) where you can choose from a variety of options like burgers, salad, and sandwiches. The tour on Kauai concludes around 3:00 pm for your flight back to Oahu. Arrival back at your Waikiki hotel or condo will be approximately 5:00 pm.
Activity & Event Itinerary
- 5:00am - 5:30am: Pick-up from hotels
- 6:45 am: Flight from Oahu to Kauai
- 7:30 am: Pickup by your guide at Lihue Airport
- 3:00 pm: Return to Lihue Airport
- 4:00 pm: Flight from Kauai to Oahu
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm: Return time approx
Prices & Availability
12-Hour Kauai Movie & Hanalei Tour From Waikiki Hotels
|AdultAges 12 yrs+||$585.00|
|ChildAges 3-11 yrs||$525.00|
|InfantAges 0-2 yrs||FREE|
2 yrs and younger are free
5:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Children under the age of 2 are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 2, please purchase a child’s admission.
- Meal not included in tour price.
- All One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the Neighbor Island.
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
There is a $100 change fee per person if you are changing flight or dates after they have been booked. There are no refunds for flights. There is a 50% cancellation fee on all tours with flights and no refunds within the 72 hours prior to the tour start.