Kauai Movie & TV Tour to Scenic Hanalei Details
- Tour Description
- Sample Itinerary
- Price & Availability
- Cancellation Policy
- Special Instructions
Opaekaa Falls Lookout – Most accessible waterfall on the island. Location where Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell was filmed
Wailua Falls (Kauai) – “Fantasy Island,” “Dragonfly,” “Castaway Cowboy,” “The Amazing Race” and “Tropic Thunder.”
Hanamaulu Bay – “Donovan’s Reef,” “Pagan Love Song,” “Six Days and Seven Nights” and Voodoo Island.”
Hanalei Valley Overlook – “Uncommon Valor.”
Hanalei Pier – “Miss Sadie Thompson,” “Wackiest Ship In The Army,” “South Pacific,” “Beachhead” and “Acapulco Gold.”
Drive Through Kapa`a Town – Jurassic Park
Moloaa Beach – Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
Kilauea Lighthouse Overlook – Lilo & Stitch
Do you love movies as much as we do? Our love of movies shows on our Kauai Movie & TV Tour. We visit some great waterfalls, beaches, rainforest, bays, and towns where some of the most iconic films were shot.
See a town from Jurassic Park, laugh at the memories from the show Gilliganʻs Island, and walk the pier where classics like South Pacific took place.
Throughout the day, we see some of the best areas of Kauai which work up an appetite that we satisfy with a stop for a great meal at Wahoo Grill (not included in price). Your guide gets you back to your hotel around 3:00 pm after a 7-8 hour beautiful island tour.
- 7:15-7:30 am: Pickup at Hotels In Poipu area
- 7:30-7:45 am: Pickup at Hotels In Lihue, Wailua, and Kapaa areas (Please note that this tour does not pick up from the Princeville area.)
- 8:00 am- 12:00 pm: Various film locations
- 12:00 pm: Lunch At Wahoo Grill (not included)
- 1:00pm – 2:30 pm: Various film locations
- 3:00 pm: Return to your hotel
Price & Availability
7:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily except for Sundays.
- If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours notice, the total amount less 10% is refunded.
- If the tour is canceled without 48 hours notice, full charges apply.
- Due to the graphic nature of Uncommon Valor, this video clip WILL NOT be shown in the presence of children under the age of 13yrs. Prior to showing the clip, all passengers will be asked if the video clip is not acceptable for viewing and if anyone suggests not showing it, then it will NOT be shown.