- Highlights: (*denotes stops made)
- Pick-up Information: Complimentary hotel pick-ups
- Cancellation Policy
- Special Instructions
- Adult $115.60
- Child $69.36 (3-11yrs)
- Daily except for Sundays. 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Provided by Wahoo Seafood Grill and Bar. Choose one of the following. Pulled Pork Burger topped with Coleslaw, Seared Ahi Burger topped with tomato & fresh greens, Kauai Beef Burger topped with cheese, tomato, onions, and fresh greens, Garden Green Salad with roasted beets, asparagus spears, grape tomatoes, and a guava-basil dressing.
- Burgers & sandwiches are served with potato-macaroni salad. All dishes come with hot or iced tea or Kona coffee.
- Vegetarian / Gluten Free option: Garden Green Salad with roasted beets, asparagus spears, grape tomatoes, and a guava-basil dressing.
Highlights: (*denotes stops made)
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout* – Most accessible waterfall on the island. Location where Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell was filmed.
- Wailua Falls (Kauai)* – “Fantasy Island,” “Dragonfly,” “Castaway Cowboy,” “The Amazing Race” and “Tropic Thunder.”
- Hanamaulu Bay* – “Donovan’s Reef,” “Pagan Love Song,” “Six Days and Seven Nights” and Voodoo Island.”
- Coco Palms – Due to demolition starting at Coco Palms effective June 17, 2016. This tour will not visit the property.
- Hanalei Valley – “Uncommon Valor.”
- Hanalei Pier* – “Miss Sadie Thompson,” “Wackiest Ship In The Army,” “South Pacific,” “Beachhead” and “Acapulco Gold.”
- Kapa`a Town – Jurassic Park
- Moloaa Beach* – Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
Pick-up Information: Complimentary hotel pick-ups
- 7:15-7:30 am: Poipu area
- 7:30-7:45 am : Lihue, Wailua, and Kapaa areas
- Please note that this tour does not pick up from the Princeville area.
- If this tour is canceled with more than 24 hours notice, the total amount less 10% is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 24 hours notice, full charges apply.
- Restriction: Due to the graphic nature of Uncommon Valor, this video clip WILL NOT be shown in the presence of children under the age of 13yrs. Prior to showing the clip, all passengers will be asked if the video clip is not acceptable for viewing and if anyone suggests not showing it, then it will NOT be shown.